How Long Would You Last In a Hype! Horror Movie?

Originally posted by Max Shrek
BTW ironiclly my favorite character is NOT Jack Burton, but Egg Shen. Victor Wong reminds me of an asian Donald Pleasance.

That guy was awesome. He was great in BTILC and the Golden Child.

"What's in the flask Egg. magic potion?"
"yeah!"
"Thought so, Good. What do we do? Drink it?"
"yeah"
"good thought so"

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
That guy was awesome. He was great in BTILC and the Golden Child.

"What's in the flask Egg. magic potion?"
"yeah!"
"Thought so, Good. What do we do? Drink it?"
"yeah"
"good thought so"

I love it when he says, then finally we might get order out of chaos. Just so bad-ass. "Nothing against Lo Pan, but here's one to make you feel better. Make you feel like Dirty Harry, huh?"

I would not only be the hero for the entire two hours of the movie I would also be the guy that gets the girl, gets laid, kicks ass, etc

Yeah, just because I'm friends and won't slash your brains against a wall.

Ha. I'd be the killer. :D

Or would I?

I probably would.

Or wouldn't I?

:D

anyone worth their stones that has watched ANY horror or sci-fi movie knows that the black heterosexual male is almost ALWAYS the first one to die in such movies wherever possible, so I'm not too keen on my chances past the first 15 minutes.

Any other black male posters on the Hype! should expect to be wasted first too. Remember Ensen Jenkins from Star Trek? yeah, most people don't!

I'll survive purely because I will wonder around in a confused state whilst everyone else is being slaughtered around me!

Originally posted by Ruben Studdard
anyone worth their stones that has watched ANY horror or sci-fi movie knows that the black heterosexual male is almost ALWAYS the first one to die in such movies wherever possible, so I'm not too keen on my chances past the first 15 minutes.

Any other black male posters on the Hype! should expect to be wasted first too. Remember Ensen Jenkins from Star Trek? yeah, most people don't!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D;):eek::(:p

dialog-vega1.gif
I'd last through the whole movie cuz I'd be the main villain. Then the main hero would take me out but *gasp* in the end my body wouldn't be found, leaving it open for a sequel.

I'd probably last the whole thing out of luck. I've always been a pretty lucky person. :-/

I would like to be the first person to be killed.

But I'm the slaher, Bison. We've already estabished that.

By the way guys....whats your favorite scary movie?

Yeah.

I'm the bytch that just won't die.

I'd most likely survive through the whole movie...why? Because every kid in a slasher-flick is stupid!! I mean,here's my impression of a slasher movie....

*Creeeeeek....*

Billy!?

*CHE CHE CHE,HA HA HA,RE RE RE...*

You're really starting to freak me out...stop it.

*CHE CHE CHE,HA HA HA,RE RE RE...*

Okay,I'm going to get naked and take a shower...

SEE?? That's every "horror" movie.:o :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"