How many "geek" shirts do you own?

I recently bought a few Batman shirts but total, I think I have about 10.

I basically got all mine from Wal-Mart, which is pretty much the only thing the place is good for...cheap shirts. None of that Spencer's Gifts/FYE price gouging, thank you very much.

About 4, I guess. If t-shirts for musicians count then 5. Only one of a "mainstream" comic character...Spider-Man. One is of indie comic character BLACKBIRD, whose creator is a buddy of mine.

By next year I'll have a ton more...for sale that is...of my comic character :D

I have about 50 or so geek shirts & wear them proudly!! :word:

Me today at work ( since it is friday and summer I wear tshirt ).

1159275981.JPG

Five: TDK logo, TDKR logo, three It's Always Sunny shirts.

Hmmm....maybe a dozen? Let's see...

Cobra kai (Karate Kid)
Daredevil (3)
Secret Wars
Zombie hunter (2, I included this because most people would consider it geek culture)
Fight Club
A.I.M. (from Comic-con/Iron man 3 movie)
Spider-man (2)
Black Panther

Im sure there is more, but you get the point.

Hmmm....maybe a dozen? Let's see...

Cobra kai (Karate Kid)
Daredevil (3)
Secret Wars
Zombie hunter (2, I included this because most people would consider it geek culture)
Fight Club
A.I.M. (from Comic-con/Iron man 3 movie)
Spider-man (2)
Black Panther

Im sure there is more, but you get the point.

oooh...where'd you get the Black Panther shirt? I'd like to get one!

I have a Cowboy Bebop shirt, a Sonic the Hedgehog shirt, and two TDK style Joker shirts, (though one of them has gone missing. Hm.)

I have about 50 or so geek shirts & wear them proudly!! :word:
Yes!!
I got a bunch! (Probably not as many as duke! I freely admit I got picked on for wearing em as a kid( this was at a time when that ^&* wasn't cool! So I'm wearing the hell outta em now! And cause I go to the gym. I can! Dude at the pool store I went to was like captain america??? I was yeah I am god ^&*( captain america! He was all its cool man its cool! I like captain america! I'm wearing that stuff till I am older than aunt mae!Haha

I have 4

Spider-man- I bought it at Universal. It's a black shirt with Spider-man crouching down. It actually looks decent.

Ghostbusters- The logo shirt. I got it at Spencer's but only wore it once.

Captain America- Another logo shirt. I picked it up at Walmart and wore it to see the Avengers opening day.

Superman -Also got this at Walmart. It's one of the most comfortable shirts I have. I wore it under my work shirt one day and my boss recognized it. I found out he was a comic book collector. It was very surprising to say the least.

Spider-man- I bought it at Universal. It's a black shirt with Spider-man crouching down. It actually looks decent.

My wife and I both bought those shirts at Universal but accidentally put them in the dryer and they shrunk big time.

This thread made me curious, so I actually went and counted how many geek shirts I have.
55. I have 55 geek shirts.

EDIT: Actually, make that 56. I found one in my closet. And that's not counting the t-shirts I sometimes sleep in.

Last edited:
Only 3:

-Super Mario Bros. animated series cast
-Xavier Institute for Higher Learning school logo
-Spider-Man/Thor/Iron Man/Bucky-Cap shirt I got just before the Avengers movie came out

Two. A Superman one and a Captain America one.

Sometimes my shirts go missing and it bugs me.

Off the top off my head I recall what t-shirts I have. I have a bunch more I can't remember, also I can't wear some any more. Gone from XL to L.

Hangover(1)
Superman(3)
Spider-Man(3)
Batman(5)
Green Lantern(1)
Captain America(1)
The Flash(1)
Army of Darkness(1)
Deadpool(1)
Pineapple Express(1)

Do Cheers and Frasier shirts count as geeky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"