How many times are you going to see the movie?

I think all of us that enjoyed and liked the film need to go see it once more to help out the B.O.

I loved it and saw it a second time last weekend. I still loved it, but more importantly, some of the "plot holes" I complained about the first time weren't there anymore - I noticed that they DID have explanations. So it actually got BETTER.

Great, great movie. But with Die Hard, Transformers, Harry Potter and The Simpsons coming up in rapid succession, two might be my limit for now, alas.

I will be going tomorrow for the fourth time with my brother.... my sister in law will give him the night out for being on vacation and helping out with their triplets!

Maybe I'll go today again, making it the third day in a row :) (Well, the movie just got pre released here on wednesday)

Maybe I'll go today again, making it the third day in a row :) (Well, the movie just got pre released here on wednesday)

Cool, I hope that means you liked it. ;)

nly
Cool, I hope that means you liked it. ;)
Oh yeah, I love the FF are being handled. I think only Spidey fans should be more glad. The only think I really don't like about Rise... is the way galactus is stopped
[BLACKOUT]It just that he isn't stopped by the FF, but by the Surfer, wich is cool that he takes our side like in the comics, but in the original coming of Galactus, the most powerful being alive is stopped for the very first time in the history of the universe, by the FF, showing how great they are.[/BLACKOUT]

I've seen it once and will again on my birthday July 2nd.

Great, great movie. But with Die Hard, Transformers, Harry Potter and The Simpsons coming up in rapid succession, two might be my limit for now, alas.

Being a true Marvel fan, I'll PAY to see FF: ROTSS but then walk in to watch those movies. Sorry, but I wouldn't feel right doing anything else. I'm loyal to a fault. If I'm at the theatre, FF is going to get my money regardless of what I see.

I saw it for a second time last night. It seemed a bit slower paced thankfully.:):up:

just the one time. I rarely see a movie more than once at the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"