How many times are you going to see the movie?

I have to say this is the first movie this summer that I walked away from actually wanting to see it again almost immediately after it was over...I'm going with friends sometime next week and I've been talking it up...I really enjoyed it.

Pay to see it or actually see it? Those are two different questions for me. I've seen it twice and I'll see it a few more times.

I just came back from watching it, I already wanna see it again

I've seen it twice already. And thats probably it and ill wait for the DVD.

The first viewing, was well i wanted to see it, so i went with my g/f.

THe second time, my MOm wanted to see it and didn't have anyone to go with, so i went with her. Its actually much more fun to see a second time around.

I've seen it twice and I'll probably see it again when it goes to the cheaper movies. This is also the first movie of the summer I actually enjoyed.

i realy love this movie but having seen it three times now the ending fight seems so abrupt, the doom and johnny fight should have been longer. but i will proberly see the film in a few weeks when i cant keep away any longer!

I wanted to take my lil brother to see it but he already saw it the day after I did. I want to see it again but I cant see me getting the chance to until Blu-ray(oh yes im gettin one). Same happened with spidey, i watched it with my bro and was planning to watch it with my boys after but they already saw it.

Grrrr

I'm back seeing it again on Monday evening with a colleague from work whose husband refuses to see it. Maybe I'll get more out of it the second time around ... ;)

HM

six times!, well i work at the cinema so dose seeing the begining and the ending of the film about 20 - 30 count?!

Saw it the other night on a boys night out. Will go again with my wife when grandma is back in town to watch the child.

I'd like to see it at least a second time. Not sure if that's going to be possible though with money situation and other movies coming out within a week or two.

12 times? Damn...

The most i have ever seen one movie in the theaters was five times for Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. And that was over the run of two weeks.

Behave yourself!!!

I'll do my best but I can't guarantee anything! :D

I'd probably go again for a 3rd time before it leaves cinemas, but it's a 60-mile round trip for me to get to the nearest cinema and parking is an absolute pain.

Bler-hooey.

HM

Saw it one time, maybe I'll see it again and see how i feel about it.

2 times.

Thats all until the DVD comes out.

Unless somebody i know wants to see it.

Maybe twice. Saw it once on opening weekend and maybe another time tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"