When and How many times are you watching Wolverine in theaters?

...yeah I don't know much about IMAX... what isn't it just a bigger theater?

I'll watch it once, if I enjoy it enough, i'll happily go and see it twice, cant see that happening at the moment but we'll see.

Once probably, the day after it comes out because I have the day off and nothing else to do. If it's really good, I might see it again with the family.

depends how it pairs up to X3

as long as it's even a notch above, then I'll possibly see it 2 but more than likely 3 times.

Twice, if I really like it.
By the way, are there any reviews already?

Twice, if I really like it.
By the way, are there any reviews already?
I'd expect the reviews to rush in no earlier than April 29th. We might get a handful by the end of this week.

Last edited:
I'll only be seeing it once because of my financial situation but I've seen most other comic movies at least twice

If I like it, I'll watch it again. If Hugh Jackman comes knocking on my door and asks, Ok, I'll see it a third time.

Probably once during opening weekend.

I'll do my usual for Marvel event films.

Pay to see it early Friday with a few friends. Leave 15-20 minutes in to the showing. Talk about what we saw over dinner. Go back later on Friday, meet with more friends and family and watch the whole movie. This extends the experience and makes it an all day event. (Plus doubles the box office from me.)

I'll probably see it again on Sunday and then again the following weekend.

(Yes, I know I'm a nut.)

Why would you pay to only watch 15-20 minutes???

Why would you pay to only watch 15-20 minutes???

Believe it or not, it works. It's only a matinee price and it extends the experience. I turn a 2 hour movie in to an all day event. I digest those 20 minutes but still have a majority of the film left to enjoy.

umk

Those 20 minutes are 1/3 of the movie.

Some weird ass movie going habits I tell ya'... I prefer my good ol' friday 8:00-10:30 pm... talk about it and digest it for another half an hour (if neccessary)... go back home and sleep.

Last edited:
I'll do my usual for Marvel event films.

Pay to see it early Friday with a few friends. Leave 15-20 minutes in to the showing. Talk about what we saw over dinner. Go back later on Friday, meet with more friends and family and watch the whole movie. This extends the experience and makes it an all day event. (Plus doubles the box office from me.)

I'll probably see it again on Sunday and then again the following weekend.

(Yes, I know I'm a nut.)

Did you do that with elektra?

It's funny. The first twenty minutes are usually to set up the plot and in a comic movie it's usually the origin of a character that you already know more about from the comics.
I think you could make it an exciting weekend if you just saw 20 minutes fri ,an hour sat, and all of it on sunday.

I'll be seeing it at the midnight premiere and honestly, I might see it 2 or 3 times. Most likely twice.

Watching it 4 times on opening weekend.

Midnight show on thursday, 11:00 pm on Friday, 9:00 pm on Saturday, 11:00 am on Sunday.

*If I get lucky I'll watch it on the 27th in a press screening, but that's not for sure.

so yeah, 4 times, possibly 5.

That's good. I want this movie to be a big hit so they move forward with more X films.

I'll be seeing it at the midnight premiere and honestly, I might see it 2 or 3 times. Most likely twice.

HA HA...you said you "might see it...3 times" then...you said "most likely twice." HA HA, that's the first time I've ever heard you say something negative...ish.

Also, I wonder how much of a different people would see this film if Iron Man and TDK didn't happen...ever wonder that? That they raised the bar...there is no goin back!

Cause you know even elektra would have been an awesome movie in the 80's...and most lower end marvel movies would have been seen as Awesome in the 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"