Homecoming How much creative control does Marvel have?

Also this:

I think Marvel is savvy enough, plugged in enough and good enough at PR to at the very least have some black actors considered for the role. I wouldn't be shocked if some names got leaked in the coming months just to let us know that Marvel is at least considering a black Peter Parker, even if they end up going white again.

Hopefully this can put some questions to rest for some folks.

"Considering" a black actor isn't the same thing. They might let some actors audition but in the end if they want a white Peter Parker then we'll get a white Peter Parker.

They are steering this ship right. Sony just has final approval on the destination.

Lets just hope Rothman keeps his grubby hands off of the ship and not have it end up like the Titanic.

Damn, I'm not a big Spider-Man fan, I'm really not, but I am not happy about this decision from Sony at all. I'm worried that jerk will try and weasle his way up to, not Sony, but up the Disney ladder.

I'm not sure Rothman will have much say in the matter. He reports to Lynton, and the deal is Lynton's baby. It wouldn't be wise to start meddling with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"