How much screen time will spidey on the black suit have in the movie?

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was just thinking that since maybe the're not gonna give venom time enough,at least they should give the symbiote some development.Show slowly how peter starts to change and how the suit starts affecting him emotionaly and physicaly,also demonstrate how he changes with his loved ones(aunt may MJ etc.) I just don't want him to get the symbiote and just change imediately if you know what I mean.Plus I also wanna see the cool stuff spidey can do with the symbiote on,like show his enhanced powers(strenth agility) maybe have a fight with some regular crooks, like in the first movie but better.Have one of the thugs shot spidey and then they're surprised when strings of black substance come out of spidey's shoulders holding the bullets crushed and then the strings spit the bullets out. and spidey going crazy on one of them almost killing him,(maybe using the tendrils once in a rage) What do you guys think. How much time should spidey have the symbiote on onscreen?

it should take up 50-75% of the movie

He'll bond with it , have it the majority of the movie, and then brock will inherit it setting up venom.

ISHMAEL said:
it should take up 50-75% of the movie

Hopefully. Do you think he will keep his own non-symbiote black suit (like in the comics) or do you think he'll go back to red and blue?

For a long time i hope. I sure hate to see it used only in one fight.

I am sure he will loose a fight...gain the symbiote...fight some minor battles and then kick @ss in a major battle. He then will loose it and fight Venom.

chaseter said:
I am sure he will loose a fight...gain the symbiote...fight some minor battles and then kick @ss in a major battle. He then will loose it and fight Venom.

Sounds good to me!!!

He'll have enough to sell a lot of new "Black Spidey" merchandise:D

yeah they will use it long enough and show enough of its power to justify making a few action figures for the suit

I can see it working like this:

Red and Blue suit: Beginning and End

Black Symbiote: The whole middle chunk in between

I hope he has the Symbiote most of the movie.

I'm thinking Spidey's going to have the black suit on for a good portion of the film.

not to long, Because the classic red and Blue suit needs alot of time as well. People asscoiate that suit with Spider-man.

In the beginning & the end he should wear the red & blue suit.
Even with the symbiote he will still be able to change back & forth between Peter & Spider-Man for awhile (for the sake of lovey dovey time, Aunt May or other things that Peter needs to do) but all the time the symbiote will be effecting him & his actions & then eventually Peter will get stuck in the suit & won't be able to get it off without help.

Spiderluke said:
Hopefully. Do you think he will keep his own non-symbiote black suit (like in the comics) or do you think he'll go back to red and blue?

maybe after he finds out its a living organism it would be cool if he still keep it

GoldGoblin said:
^75% sounds about right to me too.

yea me to i think he will only have it at the begininning and maybe a little at the end

Duende Verde said:
He'll have enough to sell a lot of new "Black Spidey" merchandise:D

excatly 50-75% of the movie he will where the symboite

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back