How do you think the SM3 story'll unfold?- POST!!!

Oh my God... took me ten minutes to figure it out... I never had Pulp Fiction in mind... I just figured a watch wroked better than a necklace... that's beside the point... I needed some evidence linking Brock to the murder of Flint's daughter... a lucky guess... but I am a Tarantino fan...

Nice work it sounds real good but the ending would be better if venom is just heard not seen. I would like for brock to be in a dark room where the symbiote lashes on to him thus causing him to scream. The room becomes non visible and venom's voice is the last thing the audience hears as the credits roll. I want the goblin trilogy to end first before the venom saga begins.

hotrain33 said:
Nice work it sounds real good but the ending would be better if venom is just heard not seen. I would like for brock to be in a dark room where the symbiote lashes on to him thus causing him to scream. The room becomes non visible and venom's voice is the last thing the audience hears as the credits roll. I want the goblin trilogy to end first before the venom saga begins.

Fair enough... Hey... i'm just assuming Venom is in the film and has more than a cameo... know one will know the answer of this until next year...

Peter wins and Harry goes off somewhere.

Harry goes off somewhere.. That **** had me laughin for the longest.. Just push him off the movie.. You know there are a couple movies that give some lame reasons why they take a charector out of the script. "She is visiting her sick aunt". or he's out on a business trip (when he's a clerk). just thought that was funny....

I say,,,, Peter and Eddie Brock have a tough man contest to win the affections of Gwen Stacy, and Eddie wins when he braids his chest hairs

like cornrows all up n down his chest

Chalk it up as another lonely night for Pete

Weapon M said:
I say,,,, Peter and Eddie Brock have a tough man contest to win the affections of Gwen Stacy, and Eddie wins when he braids his chest hairs

like cornrows all up n down his chest

Chalk it up as another lonely night for Pete

Sounds cool... i'll be revising at least my script as more rumors and info spill... it's looking more like this will be the case... I don't think Brock will be an ex-boyfriend and I agree Pete and Brock will be duking it out... should be fun to see... I always love movies when two guys vie for the one girl...

-sandman is created and spidey fights him through the first half
-Pete and MJ deal with there relationship and the new love triangle with gwen
-harry has friend and daddy issues and goes dark
-eddie brock establishes hatred for spidey
-jameson fires (or is just mad) att peter for "stealing" MJ away from John
-Symbiote orgin (prob asteroid)
-peter gets the black costume
-harry becomes goblin
-black suit spidey nearly kills sandman or harry... (hes also acting horrible to MJ) hes clearly not the peter we know
-goes to conors for help
-gets rid of symbiote
-brock gets symbiote
-mj is attacked by brock
-someone close to peter dies (aunt may, capt stacy (those would be my top guesses) and spidey is blamed (since venom is wearing the costume peter was wearing)
-peter fights sandman and green goblin
-sandman meets venom and team up
-final battle (spidey vs sandman and venom) GG shows up and joins the fight, but snaps outta his psychosis and saves peter...
-harry dies along with one of the other villains (either brock or sandman.. (if brock dies the symbiote lives)

Is it just me... or do i just have a strong feeling (cringing) that we are getting a venom Sandman team up... just looks like that's what they will do with all the rumors floating.... Oh God shoot me please...

how do all these rumors start in the first place,i wonder?

im pretty confident they will team up to fight spidey at one point.. by "planning" maybe not... but i think theres going to be a multi fight

A lot of speculation is that Venom will appear as a kind of teaser at the end to set him up for number 4 but what if it is Harry that fills that role.

In SM2 he spends the entire movie blaming Spidey for his father's death abnd then at the end he discovers the two great secrets , namely his father was GG and Peter is Spidey. So perhaps in SM3 it will expand on his internal conflict between his own personality and the emerging one that appeared as his father at the end of SM2 (but which is obviously the Goblin) and it is not until the end that he finally succumbs to the voice in his head and puts on his fathers suit.

This would be great if SM4 is the last Spidey movie cuz in that way the franchise starts and ends with Spider-Man versus the Green goblin and the arc would be finished

Speculations!...speculations!...and more damn speculations! :mad:

When will I finally read something official and detailed from this freakin' movie. Anything from Marvel, Sony, Raimi...or from the official site...something...anything?

Two years of speculations has made me cRaZy! :O o_O :O

Look... it's either going to go one way or the other... these boards are for speculation... we know Brock is in as Venom... now will it be a cameo... will he team up... whatelse could possinly happen... not too many other realistic choices out there...

Wow,I've havent read a single idea here that involved Gwen dying for no reason other than the fact that it happened in the comics.

:up::up::up:

Gwen is expected to survive according to reports... the only woman i c dying is Aunt May... I'd give MJ 10%

i still feel its too soon for may... capt stacy i think is going to die, and if he does.. (who is most likely) i dont think aunt may will too

AnimeJune said:
Great ideas. I have some of my own, but I don't want to get into the exact details -after all, NONE of us knows exactly what's going to happen in the films, unless one of us is a screenwriter in disguise trolling the fanfic forums for ideas. :D

I had this weird idea of having the Gwen Stacy Death Type (ie: dropped off a bridge) done for EDDIE instead of Gwen. Eddie (following Spidey for pictures) gets caught by a baddie, is dropped, and Spider-Man fails to save him. Eddie lands, breaks his neck, and is lying there dying until the symbiote comes and attaches itself to him, healing him into a very angry Venom.

stupid.. It's stupid.
So there goes the conflict.. Eddie has no more choice to break away from Venom, there is no more redeption possibilities for Venom. He's become a contemporary Vader then. He's stuck. Doesnt happen

Well it works better than the xmen review you gave here earler Weapon M... this is SPiderman 3 just in case you posted in the wrong place...

Weapon M said:
stupid.. It's stupid.
So there goes the conflict.. Eddie has no more choice to break away from Venom, there is no more redeption possibilities for Venom. He's become a contemporary Vader then. He's stuck. Doesnt happen

Redemtion is only possible if he wants it. Venom simply wants to hurt SPidey, nothing more and nothing less. Redemption does not come into it.

DroolingforGwen said:
Well, I’m pretty bored... so here is my plot... I based it off of the main things we know so far...
I know its long... but read it when you have the time... it’s gonna be a LONG summer of hype anyways... enjoy... I think it’s a decent and original plot (based loosely on Dark Horizons with a twist at the end):

The story begins with Parker and his little soliloquy after the opening credits... something about how is secret has been revealed to his loved ones, and how he has to balance his new life... the story opens up at the Bugle... Jameson shows further disdain for Parker by tormenting him with jokes about why MJ would leave his son for Parker... we are introduced to Jameson's new associate Eddie Brock... suddenly Betty Brant comes in with the news of a dangerous heist gone terribly wrong involving Flint Marko and the police... Jameson suggests Brock and Peter investigate and get some pictures... Brock speeds away in his car while Peter looks at his dirt bike; he decides he can probably get their faster by other means... Flint is cornered by Captain Stacy and the police in a remote nuclear facility along the shore... he is holding a little boy hostage while carrying explosives... Cpt. Stacy orders Flint to surrender until our red and blue friend arrives... Spidey swings into the facility and confronts Flint... Flint explains the situation about his sick daughter and Spiderman tells him there are better ways to go about this... reluctantly... Flint gives up the hostage... but one of his bombs accidentally goes and we see red sirens going off saying "Warning...Warning... radiation levels extremely high... Evacuate Immediately"... Flint is trapped in rubble after the explosion... Spidey tries to escape with the hostage... but makes one last attempt to save Flint... carrying the boy hostage in one hand... he offers his other hand to Flint... Flint tries to grab Spiderman's hand but his fingers pass right through Spidey's fingers... slowly... his arm turns into SAND!!!... Spiderman abandons hope and rescues the boy after the whole place erupts... He hands the boy to Cpt. Stacy, who is not at all amused... he explains that he is the new chief in charge and tells Spiderman not to interfere in police business after the massive explosion... Peter Parker gets into normal clothes just as Brock arrives at the scene and says "Where were you... you just missed all the fun?"... Brock is stunned.... He looks at his watch and realizes it had only been twenty minutes since they left the Bugle... Peter notices the watch and asks where he got it... Brock says and ex-girlfriend gave it to him and the two depart with a growing rivalry between them.

Peter is at his Aunt’s house discussing plans of proposing to MJ and possible ring selections... MJ visits him later that night and they exchange hugs and kisses... the charming scene quickly goes sour when MJ mentions the report heard on the six o' clock news about the nuclear plant explosion... she mentions her concerns and tells Peter that he should if not quit, at least take some time off... Peter refuses and says "We knew it would be like this Mary Jane..." MJ somberly agrees and they hug... the three finally say goodbye... we quickly shift back the nuclear facility... Sandman awakes and is realizing what he is becoming...

Back at the Bugle the next morning... Jameson is angry yet not surprised that it was Peter reeling in all the good pictures... he reluctantly takes his picture and talks with Brock in private... Brock explains that he had a good start on Peter yet Peter got to the crime scene before he did... Jameson has another plan in mind and hires Brock to do some surveillance work....

Peter is back on the college campus and finds himself at Doctor Conner’s lab... he explains his team are studying a phenomenon recently uncovered on a meteorite... before he goes on... he introduces the new student... GWEN STACY... the sexy music plays in the background as she strolls in wearing skin tight clothing and tight blue jeans... Parker is stunned... Conners explains that he needs two volunteers to help him conduct some research... (ya you guessed it...) After class, Gwen introduces herself to Peter... Gwen is fascinated with how Peter is able to get all the those photos of Spiderman... she reveals her ex-boyfriend mentioned how Parker always beats him to the good photos and Parker says he has a knack for those kinds of things....

It is time for the big Broadway play for MJ... realizing the ongoing hostility and dissension between Parker and Harry... she insists that they go together... reluctantly, Harry agrees... they take their seats and Harry and Peter have a talk... Harry reminds Peter that he hasn’t forgotten anything nor is he forgiving Peter of anything... the argument is about to get hostile until MJ walks down the stage and begins her solo...

Sandman goes back to his wife and explains he has found the solution to saving their daughter... he explains his plan to rob the bank... his wife tells him to do whatever it takes... the next morning he robs the armored truck... Brock is having a snack while he notices the truck getting robbed... he grabs a taxi (Chris Tucker the driver) and tells him to follow it while he shoots some pictures... Spidey does his thing and fights Sandman... Spidey gets his butt kicked but he manages to disable the truck while doing his surfing stuff on a car door.... Sandman escapes in the horror of terrified New Yorkers.... the cab Brock is traveling in crashes and is on fire... Spidey manages to rescue Tucker and Brock... Brock is yet again disappointed because his camera was still in the car... Tucker yells out “I’ve had it with this job!!!” and quits...

The scene shifts to Harry and his executives... he is informed that Oscorp is going bankrupt and he is quickly going broke... Harry checks out his father’s underground layer and puts on his new uniform and goes out for a ride... he puts on some ordinary clothes on top of him to remain unsuspicious... Parker is having dinner with MJ... she is expecting the big announcement until Harry interrupts them... Mary Jane is frustrated yet polite to Harry... Harry questions how they are able to maintain a relationship despite Parker’s true identity... Parker tells him to get off the subject and the waiter brings them the bill... Parker is broke so MJ has to pay... again... MJ takes a cab home, Parker checks out a diamond store for see the ring he wants to by for MJ... He is met by Bruce Cambell who charges Peter for something he touches in the store) and a frustrated Peter walks home himself down the alley until.... GG2 comes down and snatches him on his glider... Parker yells... “Have you gone mad???” and a battle rages... Harry throws him off his glider while stumbling himself... Harry is unconscious as Peter checks on him... Harry shrugs off his help and flies away... before the scene ends... we notice Brock getting a few snapshots...

Conners and his team are making progress on the symbiate... but there are still clueless as to where it came from and what it does... on a side note... Conners insists Peter and Gwen make a great team... Peter and Gwen say goodbye, Gwen even offers Peter dinner... Peter is very tempted but kindly declines... (says he has another research paper due) Parker is about to close down the lab but he forgets to lock up the symbiate... it attaches to his bike on the way home... he goes back to his apartment... he picks up his stuff... (the symbiate attached to some textbooks) and throws his textbook in the bucket with the spidey suit...Spidey wakes up to uncover his suit is black... then he remembers he forgot to lock up the symbiate... deciding against going to class... he takes a ride in his new suit he is loving the new powers...

Brock, after reviewing some photos... does his homework... he is pretty sure it was Peter tussling with Harry in the alley... He reads into Harry’s past and discover the truth about Norman’s death, and his military work with the glider... similar to the one he witnessed, and he figures Harry must know something about Peter... Brock goes to Harry but Harry says he knows nothing and has no idea what Brock is talking about and tells him to get off his personal business... He reports his suspicions to Jameson regardless... Jameson is impressed but warns Brock to come up with better information or he have his job...

MJ and Peter are laying in bed the same night discussing events... She is concerned for Harry because (on top of his financial problems) he has been in solitude for quite some time... Peter tells her not to worry because Harry is mature enough to look after himself... She asks if Harry has forgiven him yet and Peter lies and says yes... Mary Jane presses on but Peter rudely tells her to drop the subject... he is tired of talking about Spiderman... She asks how are things going with Gwen... Pete insists they are just lab partners, but MJ notices that they have spent a lot of time together. Doctor Conners calls Peter in the middle of the night informing him the symbiate is missing... Parker says he is too tired and will look into it in the morning...

At the bugle the next morning, Brock and Peter get into a small argument... Brock asks Peter if was ever involved in Norman Osborne’s death, but Parker denies any involvement. Brock brings up Gwen and asks Pete if he had been seeing her... Parker is further agitated and tells Brock to lay off his business....

Parkers gets a call from Gwen Stacy later than evening and she tells him she has made an important discovery regarding the symbiate... she invites Parker over to her place to explain and introduces him to her father... She reveals that the data from the symbiate can potentially increase strength, stamina, and agility... “Really?” Parker says acting as if he was surprised.... Gwen also reveals the symbiate may also have negative psychological problems... the two are sitting together on the couch when Parker asks her what the symptoms are... Gwen says “Excessive aggressiveness, a loss of personal control, even... insanity”... “Insanity?” Parker says as their lips move closer... “Yeah...” Gwen says... (and you know what happens from there) Gwen is removing Parker’s shirt until he realizes he STILL HAS THE BLACK SUIT ON... the ooze begins to flow off his chest and he quickly breaks away from Gwen and adjusts his shirt... he tells Gwen he is sorry and says goodbye... Brock is infuriated as he sees Peter leaving Gwen’s apartment... He confronts Peter and the two fight... Parker throws a fist at Brock an levels him... showing little remorse...

Parker is stunned at what he just did and goes out for a swing... he notices a thug robbing and old woman and greets the thug... he pummels and almost kills him... Parker realizes he has gone over the edge...

Sandman is planning his next attack on another bank... He travels through the subway to remain incognito... a witness notices sand dripping from his body and calls the police... The police close down the entire station... Spidey follows the police cars to the station and battle two takes place The fight ends in a draw and Cpt. Stacy is dead... other civilians and police are injured in the aftermath and the entire subway system is decimated... Sandman realizes time is running out for his daughter and flees... police blame Spidey for Cpt. Stacy’s death too... After the battle, MJ tells Parker she feels like she is losing him inside his monster... Parker insists he is the only man who can stop Sandman and MJ asks “What’s happening to you tiger?” MJ pleads Parker to give up his pride and come back to his senses, but Peter shoves out of the way and tells her to leave, as he goes hunting for Sandman as MJ lays in tears... While swinging through the city, Parker has a moment with Ben Parker in his dreams, and he finally comes back to his senses... Parker tells Aunt May shortly there after that he has made the decision to quit being Spiderman and he wants to pursue his future with MJ... Aunt May tells him to do what his heart tells him... “That’s how Ben would want it...”

Parker goes to Conners and reveals he was responsible for the symbiate’s escape... Conner’s finds that the symbiate is weary to sharp sounds and suggests a pitch loud enough may remove the symbiate... Peter knows just the place... and heads to the church.... Brock follows Peter to the church and sees Parker take of his mask and is stunned... he sneaks a photo as the symbiate flies off after the rings from the bell and Brock investigates... he is soon engulfed...

At Captain Stacy’s funeral... Gwen is obviously devastated... she mourns in Peter’s arms... MJ also offers condolences... Harry tells Peter “how many other fathers have to die by your hands...”
Meanwhile... Oscorp is in the toilet and Harry has almost nothing left... he runs into Brock, who makes him an offer... Brock tells Harry that he knows Parker killed his father and offers him his help... Brock reveals that he has a plan to kill Spiderman and tells him to meet him at wherever the final battle is later that night... Harry refuses... but says he will consider it... We see the scene here of Harry being tormented by his father’s spirit... finally... Harry submits and suits up... he injects the goblin serum in himself and tells Peter to meet him at (the final battle location) in accordance with Brock’s plan... Peter... for the final time, puts on the old uniform.... MJ pleads him not to go but he has to face his destiny...

Meanwhile... Brock discovers the location of Sandman’s daughter... he sneaks into the hospital room and pulls the plug on her respirator... he leaves a note with attached with weblike material...
Sandman and his wife learn that their daughter was murdered by Spiderman... Sandman erupts and goes looking for Spiderman.... Soon after, Brock shows the photos of Peter removing his mask at the church... He tells her that Parker is a killer and wants her nowhere near him... Gwen refuses to believe him and travels to the scene of Flint’s daughter’s murder... she has good relations with the cops in charge and they present to her some evidence... she witnesses the black material from the symbiate and her suspicions are confirmed ... until the cops present to her a watch that belonged to BROCK... she had given it to him as a gift back when they dated... she realizes Brock was the killer... she borrows the watch and finds MJ... she tells MJ Peter is running into a trap and they search for them.... MJ remembers Peter hinting something of where he and Harry may be and they decide to check it out...

The last scene..... Spiderman comes to final location and calls out “Harry... we don’t have to do this... HARRY”... but he is not present... he here’s something in the bushes.... the Sandman appears... and the battle rages... Spiderman is overpowered... finally Parker is mortally injured and Sandman is about to finish him off until MJ and Gwen arrive... Brock appear from the shadows and tells Gwen and MJ to stay out of it.... Gwen presents to Sandman the watch.... Sandman is stunned at the revelation and turns to Brock... Brock throws on the symbiate and BAM... VENOM.... Venom leaps on Sandman and takes a bite out of him before he can respond... MJ and Gwen are horrified and beg him to spare his life... Venom is about to finish off Spiderman until he is nailed by a pumpkin bomb... Venom and GG2 go at it... Harry is holding him off but he is quickly over powered... Venom is about to take a bite out of Harry until Harry stuffs a bomb in his mouth while they are both on the glider... “Eat a breath mint *** hole...” and BAM.... Harry flies off and is mortally injured ... Brock goes down with him (the symbiate escapes and regroups in the next to last scene).... The girls help Spiderman up and they head to Harry’s body... “Harry... why???” .... “Because you’re my best friend”... Harry dies and the movie ends with his funeral... Peter is devastated but Aunt May explains that Harry made a choice... “It was you Peter... the only family he ever had. MJ/Peter gets married, Cpt. John Jameson introduced to Gwen Stacy. Even Jameson Sr. congratulates Peter... End of movie ROLL CREDITS...

very similar to mine... love the end too. you went into detail while i just did a basic summary

Spencer9 said:
very similar to mine... love the end too. you went into detail while i just did a basic summary

thanks... first positive review... it needs revising though... i need a much better way to avoid the Sandman/Venom team up... I think i might drop the daughter sick thing too... and I need to develop a more intense emotional struggle with Harry/Peter/Brock and the love triangle with Gwen... i'll come up with the perfect script as we get more confirmations and info... then the script will be so good that we won't even bother having to watch the movie...

lol yea, seems me and u think this will turn out like this. i put what we know, some Q&A stuff and other junk i made up so hopefully it will be like this or close

Posted it on a previous thread but I think it's fitting. It's more of a scene by scene than a plot unfolding. hope you guys like it:

1. Intro, Spidey saving a life
2. Spidey at school… meets Gwen.. Aunt may is meeting up with Peter and She meets Gwen.. Gwen and Aunt may hit it off. And Aunt may suggest they hang out seeing as though MJ and Pete are so busy with each other. Gwen gives Aunt may her number
3. Spidey & MJ meet up later, MJ shows concern about the danger of being spidey
4. Harry Osborn on his own. Decides not to use formula on himself after what happened to father… but decides to still get revenge
5. Pete at bugle… JJJ does not like peter… Pete leaves, Brock is hired by JJJ to spy on Pete and see why MJ left his son
6. Another crime… Flinto involved…. Barely gets away from Spidey after begging for his life… Spidey feels bad… for a second and that gives Flinto his chance to escape (Brock just misses Pete change into spidey)
7. MJ + Aunt May discuss where Pete and MJ’s relationship is going
8. Osborn is testing different ideas for the formula… trying to water it down without making it lose its strength (of course he’s tricked some of his staff to do this) A staff member suggests that maybe if it were given to a medium which can water it down and then transferred to a person it may work. The problem lies in it being organic and being susceptible to cold and heat… maybe even high-pitched sounds which animals hear.
9. Flinto talking to wife etc… times are tough
10. Pete at School, Gwen is there… discovered that Gwen and Brock are an item (Brock is spying) Afterwards Gwen meets up with Brock and they argue over Peter (Gwen seems interested in Pete) She then leaves Brock and meets up with her Father who is Cpt. Of the police force.
11. Flinto gets the idea that Oscorp has lots of money. He decides to rob Harry.
12. MJ & Pete at dinner… Pete keeps bringing up Gwen… MJ gets mad and leaves. Pete goes to follow but a fire happens (one in every movie so far lol).
13. Flinto breaks into Harry’s home… he confronts Harry… Harry tells him he’s almost broke… (After Octavius) but if he helps Harry.. That it may help his money problems. He agrees.
14. They both go to the lab. Harry explains that he will give him an external suit that will enhance his strength… (Created by the Goblin formula and a photo synthetic type of bacteria) He tells him that the suit is organic. Flinto steps into a chamber (much like the one Norm did) a black substance is poured in and as soon as he touches it… it begins to grab a hold of him.. Flinto freaks out and becomes covered in this black goo. Harry does not expect this and he stops the experiment. A cold gas is put in the room and the black substance recoils. Flinto is on the floor trying to recover. Harry goes to check on him… Flinto’s hands seem to be melting. Harry backs away. Flinto notices and begins to freak out again… his entire body begins to melt… as soon as he tries to calm down.. He reforms. He looks at Harry...Harry looks at him and says “find Peter Parker… he’s lead you to Spider-Man”. The camera backs out and a computer reads “Genetic transfer”
15. Pete is at Aunt May’s and asks for help in dealing with MJ. Aunt May says something to comfort Pete “She loves you more than even Spider-Man”… Pete notices something in the way she mentions Spider-man. They look at each other, Pete asks “How did you know?”… Aunt May replies “You were never really good at putting your things away.” She walks over to a desk... In it is the drawing that Pete made for a Spidey Costume. They hug. Brock is outside the hous and sees the drawing.. he does not understand.
16. Flinto arrives at home.. tries to explain to his wife what has happened… she is disgusted and they fight.. he leaves…determines to take this out on Spidey.
17. The next night there is a premiere of MJ’s new play… She’s famous and a lot of people are there. Gwen, Brock, JJJ, JJJr, Pete, Aunt May, Harry. The play is going well. Afterwards. MJ is offered an acting job in LA… her and Pete decide not to talk about it. Everyone who is mad at everyone else kind of lets it out… and the Sandman crashes the party. He goes after Pete. Pete runs off. Brock tries to follow but is then tied up by Spider-Man. A battle ensues between Flinto and Spidey. People are running scared. The fight goes into the streets. Flinto At some point Flinto throws car at Spidey and it breaks a hydrant… the water hits Flinto and causes him to become sand like and brittle. Spidey takes advantage. Flinto tries to escape. Spidey goes after him. The chase leads to Oscorp where Flinto screams out Harry’s name for help. Spidey clues in.. they continue to fight. In the building. They crash into the lab, which created Sandman. The sandman is able to throw Spidey into the chamber.. It crashes.. And Flinto assumes Spidey is dead. Spidey gets up.. a black substance grabs him. Flinto laughs. This time is different, the substance bonds with Spidey and Spidey’s suit becomes black. Flinto tries to fight Spidey. Spidey is now too strong. A fire starts. Flinto makes himself glasslike and runs right through it… Spidey cannot follow…. He feels pain for some reason the closer he gets to the fire. He leaves through another exit.. Sandman escapes. It begins to rain and Sandman goes to shelter underground.
18. Pete web swings home in the rain and slowly realizes some of the suits powers… including it’s ability to hide itself. He realizes it must be alive.. but he likes the power it gave him.
19. The next day, Hoffman and JJJ are arguing on what to call this new villain. Finally they come up with Sandman. The new bugle headline is “Spider-man’s new accomplice: The Sand-Man”
20. At school Pete talks to Conners. He asks to use the lab for research. Conners agree. Pete discovers that along with being some sort of living bacterial symbiote.. it has strains of human DNA in it. He cannot contemplate anymore as Brock confronts him regarding the last night and where he went to... then they argue about Gwen. Brock gets physical. Then Pete does and hurts Brock.. Pete realizes he’s losing control and runs off.
21. Harry’s house.. Harry hears about the damage at Oscorp and orders the project be scraped. A scientist tells him about what the computer said.. Harry asks where the bacteria are… they don’t know. Flinto arrives afterwards and Tells Osborn he will need more firepower… Harry realizes it’s time to take things into his own hands.
22. Pete speaks to MJ. She feels there’s a distance coming between them. He explains the new suit… she is sick of talking about Spider-man and leaves.. He reacts badly. And breaks something.
23. There is a parade going down the street.. As it passes the bank you see Sandman walk in. he’s going to rob it. Spider-Man shows up. Sandman and Spidey fight. Sandman is no match.,. As Sandman is about to be defeated. A pumpkin bomb hits the ground near spidey. The symbiote saves him. Spidey is shocked to see the goblin. A battle ensues between the three. Brock is there a taking picture. People in the parade are hurt. Spidey is holding his own until GG uses a sound bomb… Spidey is in pain.. And runs off. Sandman escapes with the cash.. GG realizes he can defeat Spidey. The police arrive. Cpt. Stacey is there.
24. Pete gets home and aunt may is watching the news… she tells him about the people that got hurt.. He gets mad.. He leaves, goes home (MJ not there) and falls asleep. He has a dream, in it.. Uncle Ben talks about responsibility… then a black substance covers him…it becomes a nightmare where everyone Pete loves is consumed. Pete wakes up. He realizes he must get rid of the suit… but it won’t come off. He remembers the sound bomb. Realizes the church has a huge bell. He calls aunt may.. no answer.. he leaves a message about how she’s right and how he’s been wrong, he leaves. His window as spider-man. Brock sees this and follows in a car. MJ come home and realizes Peter is not there. She writes that she’s leaving to LA. She took the job.
25. Sandman is an abandoned building with all his money. He realizes he doesn’t want it… he wants his wife back… he gets mad and decides to turn on Harry.
26. Spidey makes it to the church. His sense goes off and he sees Brock. He webs him up before he can say anything… Spidey goes to the bell and rings it.. The suit recoils and Pete is in pain.. He thinks about those he loves and the suit lets go.. it pours into the church… The main theme plays and Spidey realizes he has to confront Harry.
27. Harry is at home… he hears his father again… he realizes the formula is driving him mad now…. He continues to try and fight it. The Sandman crashes into his home. Harry makes it to his secret goblin lair and puts on the gear. They fight. Spidey sees an explosion as he makes it to Harry’s. He sneaks in. GG is about to lose to Sandman and Spidey saves Harry. Sandman and Spidey fight.. spidey is not as strong.. And lures the fight out.. they end up in a near by construction site. They fight.. spidey is about to lose.. Harry comes in and helps spidey.. In the fight Harry is killed by Sandman by trying to save Pete’s life. Sandman and Pete fight and Pete somehow is able to throw Sandman in nearby bags of cement. He begins to harden. Spidey and Harry share a moment before Harry dies.
28. Pete arrives home…. Sees the note from MJ… he asks himself “what’s next” then he picks up the phone and sees a message.. Aunt may is in the hospital. He rushes over..(it begins to rain again) When he gets there. Gwen is in the room with Aunt May. She explains there was no one else to contact. And they found Her number in the house. Aunt may wakes up… Gwen leaves them alone.. Pete and Aunt may share some touching last words… Aunt May dies proud of Pete. Gwen walks in… She holds Pete’s hand.
29. In the construction site. The police arrive aftr hearing about a disturbance. Looking at the huge statue of Sandman.. The rain pours on it. Cpt. Stacey is there.. the statue breaks.. it is hollow.. the sandman escaped.
30. Cut to the church… Eddie Brock is hanging there… the symbiote creeps through he roof and lands on him.. they bond… Venom is born.
31. Aunt May’s funeral… someone in the crowd mentions Harry’s death.. Both MJ and Gwen are there. Afterward Pete goes to talk to MJ.. MJ runs off. Gwen looks at Peter walk away from the funeral. Pete walks up to Harry’s grave…says something about being sorry… for what happened. But realizes it’s more important now more than ever to be Spider-Man (montage of Spidey… end credits)

My new version:

The movie opens with some credits. Then we got a whole lot of story. Way too much in fact. Gwen Stacy feels like she should have been in the first film, not here, Sandman is sympathetic and GG2 is in fact GG ( Ghetto Goblin). The symbiote is quickly introduced and it's pretty much useless and Venom turns out to be some skinny Eddie Brock wannabe. No fangs, muscles or tongue. Just a prissy black Spidey.

Big fight, the end. Everybody is dissapointed.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little but this is kinda how I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"