• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics How Much should I ask?

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
Aloha,
Hey gang, there are many people on these boards whose opinion I highly respect( You know who you are:yay: ) Well, in the grand scheme of being a long time collector of Spidey, I have decided to focus strictly on 616 Spider-Man comics from here on.
I plan to sell the complete Ultimate Spider-Man including white variant and dfs #1, all other variants within Ultimate Spider-Man -1-112. All are in NM-M condition. What should I charge?
Also the complete Spider-Man 2099 NM-M and the complete Spider-Girl and Amazing Spider-girl with variants.How much should I charge?Characters NOT welcomed. I'm serious.
Thanks
Spidey rules

You'll probably get cover or less for the Spider-Girl's, and you'll probably have a real hard time with the Spidey 2099, because the only people that would buy that book nowadays would be Peter David fans, and chances are, they already own them.

I'd sell your Ultimate #1's seperately from the collection, as you'll get better money for those special individual issues. Last I heard, the white cover variant was going between $400 to $800.

You might have a hard time getting a good price on a 112 issue run, but I believe the first 15 issues are the only ones going for anything decent, so I might try those individually and then get rid of the remaining for whatever you can get for them.

Good luck...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

You'll probably get cover or less for the Spider-Girl's, and you'll probably have a real hard time with the Spidey 2099, because the only people that would buy that book nowadays would be Peter David fans, and chances are, they already own them.

I'd sell your Ultimate #1's seperately from the collection, as you'll get better money for those special individual issues. Last I heard, the white cover variant was going between $400 to $800.

You might have a hard time getting a good price on a 112 issue run, but I believe the first 15 issues are the only ones going for anything decent, so I might try those individually and then get rid of the remaining for whatever you can get for them.

Good luck...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

Aloha,
Very sound advice, as I would expect.
Much thanks
Spidey rules

SELL...?

Y' mean we can sell these things instead of just endlessly storing them?

NO ONE tell my wife!!

SELL...?

Y' mean we can sell these things instead of just endlessly storing them?

NO ONE tell my wife!!

Aloha,
Tell me about it. A friend passsed away a few years ago and left me over 15,000 comics. I had to buy a storage shed just to keep all of them in good condition.On top of my own collection, things are just getting out of hand. I SEE COMIC BOOKS AND BOXES EVERYWHERE!!!! Keep a look out on my web site for a MEGA Marvel Sale.
Spidey rules

Good luck with that, sir. But I must say I still envy your uncomfortable situation. And yes, Spidey rules.

Check on EBay what other people are selling theirs for.

Check on EBay what other people are selling theirs for.

Aloha,
I have and I've sold about 3/4 of the Ultimate Spider-Man already. The Spider-Girl, Web of Spider-Man and some others are still up.Thanks for all of your help gang.
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"