How close are you with the hype?

I'm actually surprised by some of the people who actually call some people on here friends.

Yeah it's cool if you talk via IM or webcam, etc. But do you hang out? If you got married would you invite these people to your wedding?

I know everyone has a different definition for friend, but even if I talked to people everyday on here, I wouldn't necessarily call them a friend unless we actually spent some real world time together.

Excuse the fact that I'm already married...yes, there are some people I call friends here I would invite.

There are people I have had conversations with here for years....and I say conversations, not exchanging a few jokes on the forums....so I would have no problem meeting them.

Oh I've met people off a messageboard before, it's not like I'm opposed to it. Like I said, I just have a different definition than others.

I was going to say now I'm picturing Spoons as that girl from Strictly Ballroom but I'm guessing that's too obscure, so let me say, I'm picturing Spoons as Jennifer Grey.

Nobody puts Spoons in the corner. :cmad:

I want to go to Universal with you guys. ._.

**jumps up and down**

When???

So is this Universal thing really going down....I need a ride buddy for the park rides!!

Beieber mania?? What the **** is a beieber?????

Wrong thread...

Y

Did you have the time of your life?
You never felt that way before?
Is it all the truth?
Who do you owe it all to?

Haha, that song is going to be played at our wedding, btw. Probably first dance.

Spoons always dances when we go somewhere that plays rave music. Probably because it's not so much him dancing as swaying back and forth and back and forth lol

You do choreographed dance moves when you go out dancing? Haha, reason #4000 why we'll never dance together.

You do choreographed dance moves when you go out dancing? Haha, reason #4000 why we'll never dance together.

You know damn well I don't do choreographed dance moves lol. I meant that rave dancing isn't really "couples" dancing. We just both stand in front of each other and bob around.

The hip hop/pop music we'd dance to at a club requires even less movement than rave music. At least on my part, I just have to stand there and bob my head while you shake your butt lol.

Haha, that song is going to be played at our wedding, btw. Probably first dance.

Spoons always dances when we go somewhere that plays rave music. Probably because it's not so much him dancing as swaying back and forth and back and forth lol

PLEASE reenact "no one puts baby in the corner" at your wedding too. :awesome:

I don't see the Hype as "family". But it's my hang out. I like it here. Like this section is titled, it's a community. And that fits it best.

I don't have friends on here really. I got pretty chummy with a few people on the Batman board when TDK hype was runnin' wild. But they all disappear once the film is released. I've met a few people from here too.

Spoons and I are paid in full, dunno bout anyone else actually seriously going lol

How much for the two of you?

I would go if more than you two go.. No offense to either of you, It's that whole third wheel thing.

But only if it's the non creepy internet people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"