How close are you with the hype?

I don't see the Hype as "family". But it's my hang out. I like it here. Like this section is titled, it's a community. And that fits it best.

I don't have friends on here really. I got pretty chummy with a few people on the Batman board when TDK hype was runnin' wild. But they all disappear once the film is released. I've met a few people from here too.

The hip hop/pop music we'd dance to at a club requires even less movement than rave music. At least on my part, I just have to stand there and bob my head while you shake your butt lol.

We are going to take salsa lessons one day.

How much for the two of you?

I would go if more than you two go.. No offense to either of you, It's that whole third wheel thing.

But only if it's the non creepy internet people...

I don't have our e-receipt.

Spoons and I are paid in full, dunno bout anyone else actually seriously going lol

Well I hope you guys have fun. I'll be going sometime soon hopefully. Probably in October. Its the best there around halloween season! I had so much fun! When are you guys going? I have the money to go for sure.

I would have let you guys stay at the resort for free but I would have had to plan it in advance.

I've never been to any theme park besides astro world :(

I don't see the Hype as "family". But it's my hang out. I like it here. Like this section is titled, it's a community. And that fits it best.

I don't have friends on here really. I got pretty chummy with a few people on the Batman board when TDK hype was runnin' wild. But they all disappear once the film is released. I've met a few people from here too.

those people were the worst. They joined a few months before the movie came out, went crazy with all the damn Joker lines, spammed up the lounge, and then left when the movie was released. :cmad:

I've never been to any theme park besides astro world :(

Wow, well you gotta go to Universal! I love the theme park there! I love all the Marvel stuff...you gotta experience the Hulk ride atleast once.

I wanted to go to Universal during our last day at Disney World but it rained the entire day and never got to go. I will definitely go the next time I visit Orlando (whenever that may be). :csad:

This will be my first time going anywhere in Orlando. Clearly, you and I were both deprived children :csad:

My parents didn't have any money when we were younger. :p Now they have money and we all have stupid different schedules and no time to see each other.

The resort is definitely the most expensive part.

Well you two are definitely on my hype members to meet list and I own a timeshare at an amazing resort located right on Disney. I gladly would have went down and let you guys stay at no charge. There's always next time lol. You guys are gonna have so much fun. I can't get enough Universal. I'm hoping to head there toward the end of the year with a bunch of people.

Hahaha...I know...gives ya the urge and motivation to go! Lol

So then you have to go! I highly recommend it.

Hahaha...I didn't mean with them, I meant that you should just go in general....but it is a bummer that it can get pretty expensive for others. Hope you get a chance to go though.

Hahaha...I didn't mean with them, I meant that you should just go in general....but it is a bummer that it can get pretty expensive for others. Hope you get a chance to go though.

I would have to go alone. Everyone I know is the broke. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"