How This For An Idea: Doctor Strange Debuting In Thor 2

babykhris

Civilian
Reaction score
Thor has sort of been the magical side of the MCU. It's been said that The Enchantress would be one of the villains in Thor 2 so it got me thinking.

What would be the thing that would make Enchantress a threat then I thought her and Skurge raiding Odin's Treasure Room (remember NO Destroyer in Asgard, so who would be guarding it) I could see them taking the Orb of Agamotto or hiding it on Earth only for Stephen Strange, who already has the Eye of Agamotto finding it.

I don't want Strange as part of the Thor 2 story just maybe the end credits.

Interesting. I wouldn't want to see the character just yet but leading into Doc Strange with little hints could be good.

I wonder what Neil Gaiman's script will change about Doctor Strange. It sounds interesting. I have no idea how they'll make Wong work but if anyone can do it it's Neil

I wouldn't be opposed to a post-cred featuring Dr. Strange. The Treasury Room scene in Thor already teased The Good Doctor's existence by showing The Orb of Agamotto.

I'm not sure we're that close to a Dr. Strange movie, though. Right now, Marvel Studios are playing their cards close to the vest, but I suspect the Strange movie is still a ways out, and probably isn't one of the "Phase II" movies due out c. 2013-2015.

Since Thor is, apparently, travelling to other worlds Quasar or Nova would be pretty easy to add to the movie if they wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"