The Official Destroyer Thread

My favorite thing about that fight, I think, is the implied force of everything. They're not doing super-quick martial arts--both are gods of such colossal power that every single one of their blows shatter windows around them and toss each other several blocks. :up:

Yeah I would rather see two powerful gods clash than martial arts any day. That's what I love about this fight, the window shattering blows and throws that span several blocks

Later on Thor calls on the Avengers, but it's an evil version of the Avengers because Norman Osborn had gotten himself appointed the leader of America's superheroes beforehand. So Thor, realizing that they're vastly outmatched by Bor, tells Osborn to get lost. Osborn tries to pull rank, so Thor grabs him and literally throws him out of Manhattan. :hehe:

Later on Thor calls on the Avengers, but it's an evil version of the Avengers because Norman Osborn had gotten himself appointed the leader of America's superheroes beforehand. So Thor, realizing that they're vastly outmatched by Bor, tells Osborn to get lost. Osborn tries to pull rank, so Thor grabs him and literally throws him out of Manhattan. :hehe:

Yeah I saw that fight on youtube...then they quickly got back to the real battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"