How to transform someone from a cat person to a dog person?

Hi all,

My boyfriend says he hates cats but he's never really come into contact with one. We're moving in together soon (yay and yes he's wonderful) and I wouldn't mind a cat eventually. How do I make him a cat person? Is there some sort of cosmic Ray you can buy from IKEA (my budget is not great)

In before the predictable hybrid human comments

And don't say accept him for what he is, it's a dreadful lifestyle choice

It's entirely possible that the reason he hasn't "really" come into contact with cats is that he's allergic, but doesn't "really" remember.

I suggest accepting him for what he is. If you're really unwilling to do that, you're probably going to be in trouble anyway, but you can always try the cosmic ray or get a miniature poodle. I have some extras if you're interested.

That's a very bad idea.

Catwoman is a fictional movie and cats cannot resurrect the dead. They are ordinary animals.

Sez you.....It really bothers me when people don't accept the alternative realities of others. To each his/her own I say. Push him out a window if you're up high enough and loose the cats.

EDIT: Don't forget to put some milk down for them.

That's a very bad idea.

Catwoman is a fictional movie and cats cannot resurrect the dead. They are ordinary animals.

And you wonder why people make fun of you.

That's a very bad idea.

I was referencing Batman Returns not the CINO Catwoman bastardization.

And you wonder why people make fun of you.

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry or cry because I'm laughing so hard.

Silver, did you mention what floor you'll be living on and whether you can open the windows?

Disclaimer: Any suggestions made by InCali on SHH are NOT meant for psylockolussus.

i think he should dump his boyfriend and start dating a cat.

That's a very bad idea.

My cats have resurrected me several times. Though each time drains more of their life force and I must feed them more tuna to replenish themselves so that they may continue to sustain me.

My cats have resurrected me several times. Though each time drains more of their life force and I must feed them more tuna to replenish themselves so that they may continue to sustain me.

:funny:

When my cat resurrects me, I have to give her Temptations hairball control or she starts acting like she's starring in The Green Mile.

Get a cat. Dress it up in a dog outfit.
If your boyfriend is anything like guys I know (including myself) we'll never notice anyway.

Hi all,

My boyfriend says he hates cats but he's never really come into contact with one. We're moving in together soon (yay and yes he's wonderful) and I wouldn't mind a cat eventually. How do I make him a cat person? Is there some sort of cosmic Ray you can buy from IKEA (my budget is not great)

In before the predictable hybrid human comments

And don't say accept him for what he is, it's a dreadful lifestyle choice

I say get a new boyfriend.

Buy the cat a costume of his (your boyfriend's) favorite fictional character.

Have you thought about disguising your cat in a dog skin?

We have interesting fictional human characters with cat motif, none of them with a dog motif.

Forget the cat. Get a snake! Snakes are cute. You ever seen a snake drink water? Super cute.

We have interesting fictional human characters with cat motif, none of them with a dog motif.

There is the Michigan Dogman and he apparently has an appropriately crappy movie.

[YT]qHjWT5fOYuE[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"