How Would U Remake "Game Of Death"?

I never seen Game of Death but is it worth the time?

It isn't a Bruce Lee movie. It's the first Bruxploitation movie. Complete crap. But I would like to see this one remade. Who would play Bruce Lee? The answer is obvious. Bruce Lee should play himself. Before Brandon died he mentioned that there were over 40 minutes of footage for the original Game of Death. In total I reckon they got about an hour plus footage that can all be used 40+ minutes Game of death and 20 minutes of out takes from his films. Use the original plot cos it was so much better. Bruce is wearing a yellow track suit. Man you could even get the guys that did the Spiderman effects to fill in any little gaps. There is an Afghan Bruce that could also double in some shots. The other cast members, editors and production staff are still alive and with the right angles, lighting make up and cgi you can also complete supporting roles. They can even rotorscope people into a scene standing in the background or foreground these days. Its all very possible. Will anyone do it? I reckon if they did this it would smash martial arts and action movie records. Financially a no brainer not to spend the bucks and bring it back. I don't see a reason why they don't start making it now. Brian Auger soundtrack, JJ Abrams production. This would be a hit. If anyone can reboot Bruce with him in it that would be Abrams. It would complete five movies and be a respectful way to honour Bruce's memory. The Way of the Dragon... You know he showed all his range of facial expressions in this movie. I think you get the picture. Game On!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"