Sequels Spider-Man trilogy, the big mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggotx9

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, i have terrible spelling sooo ill try to do my best.
I didnt know where to post this, so i decided to go to this spidey sequels part.
I am a Spiderman Fan. I truly am.
When i first knew that they were goging to make a movie about spiderman back then, i remember it was one of the times that i´ve been most excited for a comic movie. Then when it came out....I was REALLY disappointed. I mean.... the green goblin looked like a power ranger dude. that was the worst thing about the movie tho...now that i thinkg about it, the story was fan, but it focused too much on peter...maybe it should be that way i dont know, ill explain later why it was such a disappointment to me.
When the 2nd movie came out, all i wanted to see was doc Octopus, i mean...he is like the big one....the evil doctor octopus! He is one of the most popular villains of spiderman. Doc oct can be consider like the joker to batman....or luthor to superman...magneto to the xmen..even bowser to mario!!! i know there are lots of popular villains...and there are many villains that can be consider as spidey´s nemesis(Kingpin, Venom, Electro, Green goblin) so..it was ovios that they would make justice with him, repair the damage done with the green goblin...and what happened to him at the end of the film?! ....he became good!! sane!! GOD!! WTF!! A highly intelligent mad scientist, he is obsessed with proving his own genius and destroying his arch-enemy. Doctor Octopus, like the Green Goblin, is one of Spider-Man's greatest and most enduring enemies. When have we seen a good Doc Octopus?! neveeer only in a Sam Raimi Film ¬¬. we looked great, it he was perfomed well, but his story was really bad.
Spiderman 3.....ok....WHERE DO I START. i know many people liked the movie, may be if i wasnt a spider fan, i would have liked it. the are so many mistakes on this film! lets start with peter. Peter in this film is a complete A$$h0le, the most nerdy guy i´ve ever seen!! i know peter isnt a Bruce Wayne....but if you read the comics, watch the series, youll find out that the cuality of peter parker is that he is just an ordinary guy. he not diferent from any of us, and for the people who say he is a nerd HE IS NOT! there is a diferrence between being nerd and being just a common guy. Maybe cuz he isnt such an impressive guy like the other super heroes true identities, he is considered nerdy, but in my eyes, he is a common guy and in this movie he is pure S###. Mary Jane... Mary Jane right now is a supermodel, i dont know if she try to be an actriss at the beginning of the comics, but i know she is a supermodel at least in the Civil Wars. Kristen is the most horrible choice of an actress that somebody could make for this role! there are so many more great actresses than her! she even told a magazine the villains of the film months before it was supposed to be known to the press! Sandman was done good...im not much of a fan from him...but i think he is the only villain wich they made justice with. New Goblin.... the story is good, but the way he looks...bad bad...if they wanted to be true to the comics, then make him look like the first goblin!!! HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A GOBLIN!. Venom....they way he transformed was good, they way he teamed up with sandman bad, the way he died, bad.topher grace was great tho.
SO! what i would have done with this movies is this
First
No MJ.....lest put Gwen Stacy better, add MJ at the middle with a little small part...just to introduce her.
Eddie brock....i would have introduced eddie brock to put some depth in his story. make him be miserable cuz of spidey from the first film.
Change of actors! no Willem dafoe, no tobey, no kristen! all the others are good. but still introduce norman anyway, his problems could start from this film. the rest stays the same.
make spidey fight some small villains for more accion scences and more spider than peter. just really small villains, just like to show the more funny side of spider(wich wasnt shown in the movies!)
make him fight Doc Octopus,
In the second film we show eddie again, spidey humiliates him a lot more
make spidey fight again with some villais, 2 or 3, again just to show more spidey than peter and to show the funny side of him, AND to show more villains(shocker, rhino). Make him fight the green goblin. at the first half MJ and peter become best friends. Kill gwen stacy by the bridge, at the last fight.
Third movie. Lets introduce the simbiote, give it a good story with depth. we see connors again( introduce him hin the first film with a small part)
we have a good explanation about th simbiote. Peter gets it from the very beginning. He and Mj start to have feeling from each other. Harry starts to hate spiderman just now. I WOULD STILL HUMILIATE EDDIE BROCK, but in this film...Peter could fight The Kingpin, and fighst the small villains he fought before but together. kinda like a sinister six, but very very small.we could introduce dare devil! Doc Oct Returns, alongeside shocker and Rhino, Scorpio, and i dont know....vulture.i know i know...to many villains. but since we saw them a little in each film, we would be familiar with them already, so we dont need a story for each of them, they woudl just fight spidey and dare devil. through the plot of the story, harry becomes more and more unstable and by the end of the film he becomes the green goblin II.The kinping wanted the simbiote, he hunts spidey, spidey with the help of dare devil defeat him and the other villains. But then the new goblin appears, spidey now evil cuz of the simbiote, fights him, they go to the church, peter realises that he is fighting harry, but still tries to kill him. Dare devil tries to stop him, but spidey attacks him aswell, and when he is about to kill harry he throws him to the ground and leaves dare devil anconsious THEN he realises what he is doing( i dont know how i couldnt come up with something) but then he takes of the suit thanks to the bell, and it comes out. right at that moment eddie had went over there cuz he was about to commit suicide and wanted to pray first( like in the comics) and the suits bonds with him. The reasons for him to hate so much spiderman to the point of wanting to kill him, were given in the first and 2nd film. in the fourth film Peter and MJ are together now, and basically the main villain is venom. all of the other villains are in jail .

*skims gigantic wall of text*

Ugh, You ever hear of paragraphs? Here goes..

- I still dont see how GG resembles a Power Ranger. They look nothing alike.
- These movies are supposed to focus on Peter. Its called Spider-Man for a reason
- repair the damage done with the green goblin? What damage? Sure the costume wasent that great, but Dafoe did an excellent job portaying Norman.
-Doc Ock turning good. Yea ok, i didnt prefer that much either, but it worked well with context and theme of the movie.
- Mary Jane not being a model(and yes she tried going into acting). Big Woop, this is a crappy complaint, next...
- New Goblin costume. Great as its own idea, horrible as a goblin costume. But it grew on me, so I dont care anymore.
- Venoms team up with Sandman should have been done in the park like it should have been. It would have been much better.
- I agree we need to see more of Spidey's funny/smart ass side.
- Your ideas about how you would do the movies sound terrible.

I had a hard time following that. And I'm not certain what to do with this thread.

For dog's sake, the Green Goblin/Power Ranger comments are too old to keep mentioning. They got old the second time they were made.

^ I'd close it. It's nothing that hasn't been said before.

sry i just needed to write this, it has been on me head 4 so long , thx for the comments Ultimate_venom tho =)

Sorry dude, we have review threads galore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"