How would you handle the situation?

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
I overheard a conversation...I'll condense it into third person narrative:

Sonia works at the local CVS. Her boss is named Tina. There's a new kid, named Joshua who works there. He's cousins with Stephanie, a girl who worked there 2 years ago. So, there's some sorta relationship...albeit vague.

Anyway, Saturday was Joshua's first day, he's some geeked out kid with glasses who downs tums like skittles. Sonia was closing manager and was walking towards the front of the store, where Joshua had been ringing, when out of nowhere, Tina says:

"You'll take him home right?"

Sonia stops. Caught off guard she says...

"W-what?"

"You'll take Joshua home right?" is Tina's response.

Now, the kid is like 5 feet away and just looking at her.

Sonia couldn't say no, right?

So, at the end of the night, she drops him off.

Now, Tuesday, last night, comes, same crew with a few changes. At the end of the night, Sonia is walking to the parking lot behind a very slow paced Tina and Joshua*. So, she speeds up and cuts through the two of them.

She notices Joshua do the same thing. She unlocks her car, sits in the driver seat, and sees the passenger side door open.

Joshua sits down.

Mind you, he didn't ask if he could get a ride home prior to doing this. Sonia asks, "I'm giving you a ride home tonight?"

"Could you, please?"

The ride to his house is awkward and silent.

Except for him singing the songs that play from her Ipod. She keeps changing the song, and he keeps assimilating.

My question is, would you have given him that second ride?

Who cares? Tell your girlfriend to deal with her own stupid problems. :whatever:

no way, infact i wouldn't have done it the first time.

I usually don't get forced into doing things, not by friends of family, i'm incredibly resistant to peer or silent pressure.

How would you have reacted the first time, if your answer was gonna be no?

You still don't get it.

Get what? That you make the stupidest threads now, next to Lee's? I think its ridiculous when people ask for completely ridiculous advice or whatever for them or their girlfriend/boyfriend, friend or whoever else.

How would you have reacted the first time, if your answer was gonna be no?
If tina had said

'You're taking him home right?'

I would have said...

'Did i say i was taking him home?'

and directed it back at her until she said no or stood in awe for long enough...

I don't take crap from people

Get what? That you make the stupidest threads now, next to Lee's? I think its ridiculous when people ask for completely ridiculous advice or whatever for them or their girlfriend/boyfriend, friend or whoever else.
My gf won't look at me when we have sex. What do I do? :csad:

x-chick, you don't have to read spawn's threads...

:wow::whatever:

You keep on assuming things...you didn't make up variables with my math question.

Another topic I started based on the lives of strangers.

If you were on the ball, you'd know I've been banking a lot of library hours.

One of two reasons I can't argue with you right now, I have 15 minutes left on here.

If you don't like my threads, ignore me.

PLEASE ignore me.

I beg you.

Otherwise, shut the **** up and deal with my case study.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

All jokes aside, they keep giving me more time and I have to get to an NSA meeting.

Ciao folks.

Whatever happened to the lost art of just lying to get out of things?

"I'm sorry, the police said I'm not allowed to have anyone else in the car with me...not since last time."

Or

"No way, I'm way too drunk to follow directions to his house."

Both are perfectly acceptable responses! :up:

No. I miss the old Spawn. The one who made good threads and was fun to talk to. :csad:

Whatever happened to the lost art of just lying to get out of things?

"I'm sorry, the police said I'm not allowed to have anyone else in the car with me...not since last time."

Or

"No way, I'm way too drunk to follow directions to his house."

Both are perfectly acceptable responses! :up:

In all seriousness, I would've taken him the first time, unless I just really didn't feel like it. Then I would've said "No, I thought you were." And the second time, I would've just said something like, "Sorry, but I just don't have time. I really have to get home for (insert reason.) Maybe she can take you tonight."

even if circumstances demanded the behavior of him doin that Id have him explain to her and then id yell some words pretty close to his face and if he didnt apoligize on his own rack him up a bit.IF circumstances didnt demand it id just rack him up and hed be poppin asprin like skittles.Someone opens her ****in car door like that,somone she doesnt know! c'mon,your asking for issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"