1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

Voting is now over! Stay tuned for the awards ceremony!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

How would you introduce the Fantastic Four into the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Discussion in 'Fantastic Four' started by Tg11, May 19, 2018.

1. Chris B Registered

Yeah this would be my approach as well. I'm repeating myself but the FF's origin is so straightforward when compared to say Spider-Man's or Iron Man's that making it a major focus of the film just seems excessive to me.

2. Originalavenger Registered

I’m way late to the party but I choose option #2. You wouldn’t want to put to much “marvel stuff” in a Sony movie!! Also why have them first appear on n a Sony movie??!! Marvel gets rights back and Sony gets a bump??!! Nah

3. NotNickFury Registered

I mean, what's the problem? Far From Home practically set that up anyway with many speculating that new building could be either the Baxter Building or Oscorp. Admittedly, making it the F4 is about as big a nonsensical retroactive change as Tom Holland saying that kid from Iron Man 2 was Peter Parker all along, but if the seeds are there, more so when the next number would probably be a "4," what's the issue?

[​IMG]

4. Originalavenger Registered

No problem you have valid points I just voiced my opinion!! I was on board with your other suggestion!! Wasn’t trying to make it personal!! I guess the only problem I have is actually with Sony!! Want them to deal spidey rights back that’s all

5. BobJM Uncle Charlie

FANTASTIC FOUR
    dir. Matt Shakman
    [​IMG]

HARVEY ELDER was a famous scientist explorer who was ridiculed by his peers for his Hollow Earth theory until he one day decided to prove them all wrong…

Years later, REED RICHARDS studies the stillborn Celestial Tiamut in the Indian Ocean alongside his super-powered family SUSAN STORM, JOHNNY STORM, and BEN GRIMM. The celestial is radiating cosmic energy—the same energy from the rays that imbued with them with powers some time ago.

(The Fantastic Four are already living together in Baxter Building as a dysfunctional family. No retread of the origin, etc.)

During their expedition, the Fantastic Four journey inside the Tiamut to discover a wondrous paradise dimension inside, filled with monstrous new species ruled by a mutated, and very much still alive, Harvey Elder who now calls himself the MOLE MAN. It turns out he found the Hollow Earth he was searching for—it just happens to be inside of an infant Celestial deep towards the Earth’s core.

The family’s adventures are complicated by the appearance of IVAN KRAGOFF—a rival explorer whose compass is guided by profit rather than scientific discovery who will use any means necessary, including his Super Apes, to secure the treasures of the center of the Earth for his mysterious benefactor.

The Fantastic Four fight together in this strange new world to prevent a full-scale invasion against the rest of humanity!

FULL CAST

Dr. Reed Richards: William Jackson Harper, 42
    Dr. Susan Storm-Richards: Mackenzie Davis, 35
    Johnny Storm: Austin Butler, 31
    Ben Grimm: Channing Tatum, 42

VILLAINS
    Dr. Harvey Elder / Mole Man: Javier Bardem, 53
    Ivan Kragoff / Red Ghost: Luke Evans, 43

SUPPORTING
    H.E.R.B.I.E. (voice): Richard Ayoade, 45
    Alicia Masters: America Ferrera, 38

POST CREDIT
    Doctor Victor von Doom: Matthew Goode, 44

FULL CAST GALLERY

#30 BobJM, Dec 6, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    MilkmanDan likes this.
  6. Stark Bauer Mr. Feige- cast me as MCU Darkhawk

Matthew Goode is an interesting choice for Doom. Mackenzie Davis and Luke Evans are natural fits in the MCU.

I also think Homelander from The Boys would make an interesting Doom

[​IMG]

7. Frodo Registered

8. Airwings Waves of air

Look-wise they fit very good.
    But I only know that guy from Stranger Things. Who are the others?

Stark Bauer and Frodo like this.
  9. Frodo Registered

[​IMG]
    Reed is Penn Badgley , from the Netflix series called, You.
    He's one of the many names whose been rumored to be up for Reed in the past months.

[​IMG]
    Sue is Killing Eve actress Jodie Comer, who was rumored to be up for Sue a couple months back.

[​IMG]
    Ben is Friday Night Lights actor Jesse Plemons .
    Another poster suggested him for Ben a few months back , and he's been my choice for Ben since I saw that suggestion.

Stark Bauer and Airwings like this.
  10. Stark Bauer Mr. Feige- cast me as MCU Darkhawk

In order to qualify for the role of Johnny you must have appeared on Stranger Things

Frodo and Iceman like this.
  11. Airwings Waves of air

Jamie Campbell Bower, then!

Frodo and Stark Bauer like this.
  12. Airwings Waves of air

I'm starting to think Bower could be a good choice :)

Shame on me for not having him as a candidate before.

Stark Bauer likes this.
  13. NHawk19 insert witty comment

Honestly I think they should've used something from the 4 in place of Riri in Wakanda Forever. Like establishing it wasn't one scientist it was stolen tech from the Baxter Building or something. Tell Namor they can't bring him a scientist because it's not just one that kind of stuff.

Sets up some tension between them and Namor.

Stark Bauer likes this.