How would you prefer your favorite hero to die?

Daredevil I would want to see killed by Elektra.

Spider-Man killed by Norman Osborn, who then shoots himself in the face.

Wolverine killed by the Hulk, or the Hulk killed by Wolverine.

Captain America being taken down along with the Red Skull in battle.

The Fantastic Four by Dr.Doom.

Iron Mans heart giving out while piloting the armor during some crazy mission. Hopefully with explosions.

Iron Mans heart giving out while piloting the armor during some crazy mission. Hopefully with explosions.

I'd like to see Tony sacrifice himself to save Cap or Peter as an act of guilty penance on his part to make up for everything he's done.

The Fantastic Four deserve to die for nothing less than saving Earth from Galactus or some other great cosmic force.

Spidey should create an explosion that takes out him and Norman.

Cap's final deadly confrontation should be with Baron Zemo after the Baron is just about to finalize his plans for world domination. Cap defeats him but is injured too greatly to survive and so passes on after giving his shield to someone he thinks will treat it with the respect it deserves; Peter perhaps or maybe one of the Runaways?

LadyMoira said:
That's pretty awesome Kad.:word:

Thanks.

I spend too much time thinking about these things.

But someone has too

A hero deserve a death of a hero; so I'd say: sacrificing his life for others, it doesn't matter how.

In the case of Captain America.

I would like it to be a very old Steve Rogers who after retiring tries and fails in getting Bucky Barnes to take up the mantle.

Bucky feeling he was forgotten by his country and screwed over by the russains wants no part of being a symbol for any super power

Fast forward to some kind of war Invasion whatever.

A feeble steve Rogers dons the suit more so to send a message to the people and the invaders that Freedom does not die easy.

Cap rushes on to the seen is blasted but before he dies he has a William Wallace moment "FREEDOM!!!"

This inspires Bucky to take up the mantle and fight to reclaim what the world has lost.

A tough love Cap for a Tough love future

or you could have wolverine and hulk the last two being left on earth,both old and alone..ala hulk:the end...and have them fight it out to the very end.

i would like to see spidey die of natural causes myself...he deserves a peaceful death.

as for Cap...the way the earth X ,universe X and paradise x...i'd like to see cap become an angel..

as for Cap...the way the earth X ,universe X and paradise x...i'd like to see cap become an angel..

Ultimately I see that as the final fate for all our favorite heroes like Spiderman and Sue Storm and hopefully that's what's already happened to those who have already fallen like Goliath and Mockingbird. And yeah I'd like to see Peter get to an old age and enjoy his super-powered grandchildren but somehow I think poor Spidey can never ever catch a break on anything. And if he's going to die younger it should be with honor.

I'd like to see Cyclops disintegrate every part of Wolverine except his head, crack his skull open, and eat his brains. Then he like I don't know, chokes to death on Wolvie's stupidity.

I'd be pretty happy with that.

Okay that's a little much, but really, I'd be okay with pretty much any Cyclops perma-death, if it meant him ensuring a Wolverine perma-death. I think that'd be just about worth the sacrifice.

Saving the world.

And I want it on Videotape so they can see Squirrel Girl Charge on foot across the desert with the 500lb weapon of planet destruction on her back,.... with flashes of real time footage showing heroes lying in the streets or under attack by aliens trying to keep them from finding and disarming the bomb that SQ ferreted out and was now enroute to toss thru the jumpgate the aliens had placed groundside.

I see Tippie having her back and taking an army of squirrels and waylaying the group that discovered her theft.

No Squirrel survives,... but none of those Aliens can follow.

Squirrel Girl reaches the gate and then does her patented fighting style still hefting the 500 lb weight,. taking serious damage but fighting on,.. popping her knuckle claws and using her tail as a lash she's cut to ribbons but makes the gate just as the alien commander of ground forces hits the kill switch on the bomb while in orbit,.... Gloating on World TV that "Your Rodent is TOO LATE!!!!!

With A pause at "squirrel speed" that is slowed down and played over and over for years around the world:

As the Weapon glows on her back the world can see Squirrel Girl Realize what's happening.

Throwing off the last attackers between herself and the Gate with a look of determination ,... She then LOOKS DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA,....

AND WITH A WINK - SHE SMILES.

Then she does a standing 40 foot leap thru the gate an Instance before the weapon discharges.

The explosion is so great the the gate explodes from the feedback.

All over the Earth,... people who see her death go on a killing spree,.. taking up whatever came to hand in killing the Alien invaders.

Doom safe within Latveria unlimbers all is Planet Whooping might in a terrible rage at the aliens at who had to put him eternally in her debt.

Borderline "heroes" and all official Villians join into the slaughter of the Aliens who up to this point were winning.

Even heroes with a strict moral code shrug and look at each other before killing with grim satisfaction.

When it is over,.. Alien tech is used to build a tree almost a mile high in the center of the desert.
In this tree larger than life Sits a Girl with a bushy tail surrounded by Squirrels.

*Ahem*
(Sorry about that,... I'll move this to the right thread when I get home.)

it's okay, Varient, it's okay... that was a lovely story...!

*wipes away a tear...*

Okay, he's not my favourite but I think it'd be cool if Cap went down something like this:

In a desperate all-or-nothing attack, Cap leads the Avengers against The Red Skull and his hordes, in an effort to prevent the launch of a nuclear/chemical hybrid missile that will devastate both American Continents.

The fighting rages on, and in the ensuing struggle the launch controls are destroyed, both activating the launch countdown and destroying the only way of remotely deactivating the device.

As Cap reaches the missile's on-board override controls, with the Avengers in hot pursuit, he meets the Red Skull in combat, who has arrived to ensure his plan succeeds - whatever the cost. Before the Avengers can catch up with Cap, the rocket is launched, with Cap and the Skull on board. Iron Man, Vision, Wonder Man, and the other Avengers with flight ability attempt to keep up.

After what seems like an eternity of mano-a-mano fighting between the two men onboard the vessel, Captain america is pinned by the throat to the control deck of the craft by Red Skull. Just as he prepares to deliver the killing blow, Cap uses all his strength to heave the Skull off him, and promptly turns around, raises the shield above the console with both hands, and.

BOOM.

A ball of fire balloons out above the Atlantic ocean. The heroes still in hot pursuit are blown away by the immense shockwave. All that remains of the craft is a solitary, charred disc of metal - Cap's Shield. Which falls to earth and is caught by Thor, who managed to retrieve it before it fell to the icy depths of the ocean.

The glow fills the sky for a whole day.

FORWARD TO: one week later. Thanks to cap's actions, the device was detonated before the Plutonium or Chemical Warheads could be fully armed - only the Solid Rocket Fuel and explosive charge in the device was detonated. As such the contamination is minimal.

In Central Park, mere yards away from the former site of Avengers Mansion, Cap's shield is erected on a marble column twenty feet high, as a tribute to the Man - the Legend - the Hero.

see, allusions to Bucky's 'Death', the inclusion of the Red Skull, the inclusion of past Avengers History (with nods to the original Avengers team). That's how I say it should happen.

That was absolutely beautiful I'm Spiderman. It hearkens back to the Golden Age of Comics in fact.

i'm Spider-Man said:
it's okay, Varient, it's okay... that was a lovely story...!

*wipes away a tear...*

Okay, he's not my favourite but I think it'd be cool if Cap went down something like this:

In a desperate all-or-nothing attack, Cap leads the Avengers against The Red Skull and his hordes, in an effort to prevent the launch of a nuclear/chemical hybrid missile that will devastate both American Continents.

The fighting rages on, and in the ensuing struggle the launch controls are destroyed, both activating the launch countdown and destroying the only way of remotely deactivating the device.

As Cap reaches the missile's on-board override controls, with the Avengers in hot pursuit, he meets the Red Skull in combat, who has arrived to ensure his plan succeeds - whatever the cost. Before the Avengers can catch up with Cap, the rocket is launched, with Cap and the Skull on board. Iron Man, Vision, Wonder Man, and the other Avengers with flight ability attempt to keep up.

After what seems like an eternity of mano-a-mano fighting between the two men onboard the vessel, Captain america is pinned by the throat to the control deck of the craft by Red Skull. Just as he prepares to deliver the killing blow, Cap uses all his strength to heave the Skull off him, and promptly turns around, raises the shield above the console with both hands, and.

BOOM.

A ball of fire balloons out above the Atlantic ocean. The heroes still in hot pursuit are blown away by the immense shockwave. All that remains of the craft is a solitary, charred disc of metal - Cap's Shield. Which falls to earth and is caught by Thor, who managed to retrieve it before it fell to the icy depths of the ocean.

The glow fills the sky for a whole day.

FORWARD TO: one week later. Thanks to cap's actions, the device was detonated before the Plutonium or Chemical Warheads could be fully armed - only the Solid Rocket Fuel and explosive charge in the device was detonated. As such the contamination is minimal.

In Central Park, mere yards away from the former site of Avengers Mansion, Cap's shield is erected on a marble column twenty feet high, as a tribute to the Man - the Legend - the Hero.

see, allusions to Bucky's 'Death', the inclusion of the Red Skull, the inclusion of past Avengers History (with nods to the original Avengers team). That's how I say it should happen.

Blah. I'd rather him go out eating a hamburger, and getting Mad Cow. Or Syphilis.

If Gambit had to die i would rather he did so by saving the X-Man while overexhausting his powers to the point where they incinerated him.

Mistress Gluon said:
Blah. I'd rather him go out eating a hamburger, and getting Mad Cow. Or Syphilis.
NO nobody needs Syphilis

The Hulk should die by one of two ways. The first and my favorite is getting blistered to death by a repowered Binary for all the tantrums he's ever had. The second is getting caught in an emptied version of Illyanas limbo where all the timelines curve back on the same point so that The Hulk keeps meeting variations on himself and fighting them. Whichever one wins he then finds that he's back at the beginning of the fight again. :)

I'de kinda want Eddie Brock Venom to kill Spiderman.

That way we get rid of two characters that are...well...

Silicon Surfer said:
The Hulk should die by one of two waysThe second is getting caught in an emptied version of Illyanas limbo where all the timelines curve back on the same point so that The Hulk keeps meeting variations on himself and fighting them. Whichever one wins he then finds that he's back at the beginning of the fight again. :)
then greenskin would die happy as it were
i know mj's not a hero perse but if joe q&co. are so intent on killing her i'd like them to do it this way
after pete leaves the pro regs he and mj are under atttack by heroes for hire black cat jumps mj to both keep her from interfering and getting killed unnessasarily by misty or the others when mj fights back she and felicia end up killing each over seemingly over pete giving him yet ANOTHER guilt trip:spidey:

KAD said:
I would like to see Wolverine die in the following way:

Long after all humans and mutants have died, in fact long after the planet earth is no more the cosmic wanderer known as Wolverine is offered the opportunity to bring humanity back. The catch is he would have to sacrifice himself by allowing his Healing factor to be taken and used in the process.
SOUNDS GOOD:ninja:

I always thought Hulk should be willing to sacrifice himself in an ultimate battle to prevent the risk he would hurt any more people.

I think the Hulk should be killed by a runaway truck driven by the Hulk.

Wow, if batman had to die(should i say again),
For me to accept it and cry all night, day and, life
to never read another plot with him invold in it, it would
have never to exist so i can remain sain and happy full of joy
purple and yellow colors glow around me with overpowering joy
that batman would never lay in a coffin(should i say again)
with millions of hero's over top of him and me over top of the book
crying a river for him an justin and yet as gay as this seems i'm crying now thinking of it so i'm going to have to stop typing and say other i'm sorry i have to go..........till another day friend..........................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"