How would you prefer your favorite hero to die?

I had no choice but to pick other,since if i was to want to see my favorite hero die.It would vary from hero,to hero.Im sure some have more than 1 favorite character,and it would have to depend.

A fair response I suppose...I would have preferred for Jean Grey to have died in bed surrounded by grandchildren.

Hunter_Poe said:
Wow, if batman had to die(should i say again),
For me to accept it and cry all night, day and, life
to never read another plot with him invold in it, it would
have never to exist so i can remain sain and happy full of joy
purple and yellow colors glow around me with overpowering joy
that batman would never lay in a coffin(should i say again)
with millions of hero's over top of him and me over top of the book
crying a river for him an justin and yet as gay as this seems i'm crying now thinking of it so i'm going to have to stop typing and say other i'm sorry i have to go..........till another day friend..........................................

Actually, (no offense) I'd probably throw a gala in the event of Batman dying for good.

Psylocke - I would want her to die with honor and glory, fighting for what she believes in...even though that sounds kinda cheesy:o

If Spiderman were to die....
I would want it to be a fight to the death with either black tarantula or Venom.
And in the end they both kill each other.

Mistress Gluon said:
Actually, (no offense) I'd probably throw a gala in the event of Batman dying for good.
Well I went and looked up gala in the ol dictionary. And now I know...
the batman fans everywhere offically hate you.:cmad: :woot:

I would like Wolverine to die at the hands of CYCLOPS!!!, when Cyke reaches his maximim power he unleashes it against to the already defeated Wolverine, in an act of hate, rage, and pain. Cyclops finally stops containing himself.

Superbeasto said:
I would like Wolverine to die at the hands of CYCLOPS!!!, when Cyke reaches his maximim power he unleashes it against to the already defeated Wolverine, in an act of hate, rage, and pain. Cyclops finally stops containing himself.

*hug!*

Superbeasto said:

For one:you know they'll never let that happen
two: It can't happen
three: what so special about Cyclops

Sloth7d said:

Add me to that list :cmad: :o :yay:

Superbeasto said:

*Double Hug*

Sloth7d said:

They hated me well before I said that. :woot:

Maybe a parade. I'll give everybody the day off at work maybe. Call it a holiday.

And for the most part, I'm not too in love with Batman fanboys. Though that pales in comparison to my hatred of Wolverine fanboys.

Wolverine: suicide. 200 years and 15 lovers in the future, Wolverine has reached the end of his rope. He's lost too many. Jubilee, Kitty, Doreen, Maggie, and others too countless to name. some were like daughters, others like lovers. He's always felt he was the outsider, but they had kept him sane. And so, one drunken night he puts his claws through his eyes and scrambles his own brains.

Cap: I definitely like the idea of him passing on the mantel to someone he is proud to have worked with. I'm thinking Peter Parker, but given the approximate biological age, I don't think so. Perhaps, some point in the future, Patriot or Victor Mancha. Also, cap should die from cancer or something caused by the Super Soldier Serum that he doesn't tell anyone about.

Hulk: I want him to literally have his head ripped off by Molly Hayes... that's all I'm saying about that.

Spider-Man: Killed in battle as an Avenger. They're fighting someone like Zemo or Hydra or something and it seems absolutely hopeless, but Peter is more determined than ever. The reason: Hours earlier MJ told him she was pregnant.

15? Try 1500. That, and scrambling his own brain probably won't stop him.

Mistress Gluon said:
15? Try 1500. That, and scrambling his own brain probably won't stop him.
he'll be to drunk to know bout his healin factor so he spends the rest of the night stabbin himself

Fine, how about he cut's his own head off.

unstoppable said:
he'll be to drunk to know bout his healin factor so he spends the rest of the night stabbin himself

See, I like that.

Zoken said:
Fine, how about he cut's his own head off.

So writers get the horrible idea to have TWO Wolverine's, because he'll be able to regrow from that? Hell no.

And why is it everyone assumes Wolverine would be the last one alive? Deadpool has a better healing factor, Mr. Immortal is destined to be the last living thing in the universe.

Fine, Wolverine goes up against Galactus and gets friggin' stepped on!

Zoken said:
And why is it everyone assumes Wolverine would be the last one alive? Deadpool has a better healing factor, Mr. Immortal is destined to be the last living thing in the universe.

I don't assume he'll be the last one alive. I just know he sucks ass. Especially after coming back from a nuclear weapon.

ARGLSKLRT!

HE CAME BACK FROM A NUKE?! WTH?

Wolverine... HAS CANCER! because it has his DNA, it can't be cut out or killed, it just keeps groing and groing until it crushes his brain against his unbreakable skull and his eyes pop out.

Zoken said:
ARGLSKLRT!

HE CAME BACK FROM A NUKE?! WTH?

Wolverine... HAS CANCER! because it has his DNA, it can't be cut out or killed, it just keeps groing and groing until it crushes his brain against his unbreakable skull and his eyes pop out.
that'll work,....

Logan and Doreen??????

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Hey, he has 200 years to learn to like his girls as furry as he is.

unstoppable said:
For one:you know they'll never let that happen
two: It can't happen
three: what so special about Cyclops

Again with the cyke hate...everytime someone mentions cyclops, you jump on them and ask what's so special about cyclops? I gave you an answer in another thread, and you promptly left that thread and never replied.

My question is, what is so special about wolverine, or the Hulk, or whoever your hero is?

I've already answered your question in another thread, and that's the only reason i'm replying to this ridiculous question. I know it wasn't aimed at me, but I had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"