The Defenders How Would You Revive The Netflix Series?

I mean there are a lot of options. They would have to retain their mature ratings so ideally this would be possible on Disney+ or Hulu or FX. To wrap up each character, I'm thinking of a minimum of the following:

Daughters of the Dragon 8 episode miniseries - Misty and Colleen bringing down a Shadowland inspired Luke Cage who has taken over in the absence of Mariah/Kingpin/etc.

Heroes for Hire 8 episode miniseries - Luke Cage and Iron Fist are back in action. Rand returns to NY to find that his company has cannibalized itself, he goes to Jessica Jones for help convincing Luke to fight crime for money. Jessica and Luke rekindle their flame and she gets pregnant.

Daredevil: Man Without Fear feature length film - DD vs an enhanced and suited up Bullseye. Non stop adrenaline ride and farewell to Charlie Cox's character. Matt visits Fisk in prison for help in defeating this impossible foe.

The Punisher: War Journal feature length film - Punisher in episodic bouts against common criminals. (think Sin City)

I could go with this but all as series not as films, and then follow it all with a DEFENDERS: SHADOWLAND miniseries, maybe 4 hour long eps with more of a film feel, maybe even have Cloak & Dagger pop up in it too :)

If it isn't and not all of the cast can return, I'd totally be up for seeing some What If? type films so long as the MCU actor can appear in the title role.

Stuff like Luke Cage in the 70s in a real period-set Blaxploitation film, Punisher in the 60s in Vietnam, Daredevil in 1980s New York, Elektra in Fuedal Japan and Iron Fist would be set in the MCU itself but it wouldn't be Danny Rand and instead Wu Ao-Shi during the Ming Dynasty as a prequel.

And it could set up the MCU to do more alternate universes. Stuff like Marvel Zombies, Age of Apocalypse, Thor during the Viking Age, Black Widow in the 1950s and Marvel 2099 (Sony have the Spider-Man 2099 rights so I'd make it about Galahad and rename him Iron Man 2099).
Galahad 2099, talk about a deep cut!
I always thought him and Metalscream had real potential, sadly went nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"