Hulk vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Fight Club' started by deathbringer, Jan 9, 2006.

1. DIRTY ELK Registered

first of all hulk didnt say yes sir i accept the fact u are more powerful than me , i can say hulk yelled LET GO !!! and apoc let go because he knew hulk was pissed off and was getting ready to beat his ass, but what really was nothing no fight no winner,

2. Cyrusbales Registered

HULK's 'let go' text was actually quite small, suggesting more of a whimper, also consiodering apoc told him to give up and join him before that, it reads pretty simply.

3. DIRTY ELK Registered

it doesnt matter if he had ca with him or not both of them are no match for hulk, are any of u reading wwh he just beat the x-men and juggs ,and some trying to tell me can ko hulk, the thing threw his sunday punch and it did no faze hulk, 1 punch thing is done 1 punch, ares is done 1 slam she hulk done 3 punchs juggs done , a lotta punchs wolvie done . but spiderman can ko hulk, please .

4. rodhulk Registered

No, Marvel have not said Apoc is stronger than Hulk and it must be in the comics for this to be said. Comics are canon. Post the scans on this (which I know don't exist cause it never happened).

The Destroyer was only an attempt to defeat the celestials, it was their only hope. They did not know if would work or not.

The machine that was said to be designed to take the celestials, as far as I know, seemed to be a more sure thing. Regardless of whether it was or not since it never did get used against the celestials (and honestly, I doubt it would be able to beat them), it just might be capable o doing the job against the celestials. We 'know' the Destroyer wasn't able to do the job.

This machine was still most likely very powerful and when you take into consideration Hulk's other great feats like affecting 'reality,' this still puts Hulk above Apoc in my book because the Hulk does these things too often where we don't have proof Apoc can do these things from time to time like the Hulk. So, going with what we got, favor to the Hulk to beat Apoc!

5. rodhulk Registered

.... and beyond! To my knowledge, nobody has ever gone through the X-Men, Fantastic 4, and so many others like Hulk just has. And this includes Apoc.

6. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    The Scans of Apocalypse choking the Hulk out without even exerting himself have been posted multiple times. Below is the text copied from Marvel.com and the link.
    http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apocalypse_(En_Sabah_Nur)

Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.

He has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities in the past. Apocalypse has been termed an "External," due to his mutant ability of immortality. Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic.

It has further been hinted that Apocalypse's body is ravaged by a techno-organic disease. Many of his regenerated bodies must use an exoskeleton body armor to prevent his energies from consuming him. Apocalypse can apparently merge/switch host bodies to continually revive his self-consuming body.

Abilities

7. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

dude I thought this thread was dead by now.

8. DIRTY ELK Registered

First of all ,it was not small letters he said LET ME GO! that does not suggest a whimper, it was more like a demand.

9. DIRTY ELK Registered

In the hulks guide it saysthor ,abomanation ,jugg, the glob, and quite a few others are as strong or stronger than hulk under normal circumstances, but rarely are circumstances normal when hulk is involved , it says no matter what the odd are stacked against him he can become strong enough to outlast or conquer any opponent, as juggernaunt found out

10. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    Nobody knows how strong the Juggernaut is when full powered. He has never found a strength feat that he cannot perform. Even as War Hulk Juggernaut wasn't stopped on the basis of sheer strength. Hulk reached down with a tentacle and yanked Juggy's feat out from under him and then threw him. Momentarily stopping him has been done before. It is by no means a unique feat. Sending him flying back by leaving him nothing to stand on has been done even by Spidey. War Hulk's stopping Juggy momentarily is a pretty good feat but not the achievement that some people I won't name claim that it is. Whether War Hulk could actually hold him in one place was left ambiguous, probably deliberately. They wanted to give the Hulk a victory of sorts without actually going on the record as saying that he overcame the power of Cytorrak. So they used a cheap trick.

11. Jplaya2023 Registered

lol @ the aliases arguing for hulk

12. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

13. TwilightPro101 ........

Seems he's laughing at the two screenname used by the users who are debating.

14. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

oh hahaha its funny right....

15. ssj wolverine Plenty have tried pal!!

Even at the level Hulk is currently Apoc would still beat his ass.

16. Optimus Prime. Registered

17. Toby_Temple Registered

Exodus did, SIMULTANEOUSLY. And Apocalypse beat him.

The only canon we have as basis for Apocalypse beating Hulk is when Apoc choked Hulk to submission, proven by the scans where Hulk was gasping for air and conceded on becoming War.

Hulk fanboys could only wish that it did not happen and could only speculate about how Hulk could beat Apocalypse.

By comparing powers alone, Apocalypse have all the upper hand. With prep time, he'll definitely win.

Alot of those who disagree with the above notion says that Hulk did this and that feats. Remember, some Hulk fanboys said that just because Spidey beat him it does not follow that Apocalypse could beat him. By this argument also just because Hulk did such feats it does not follow that he could beat Apocalypse. Having more comic appearances also does not prove anything.

Apocalypse was already shown capable of choking Hulk. Hulk is yet to be shown having an upperhand against Apoc.

Logic and comics prove that Apocalypse could beat Hulk, much more if prep time is given

18. Joined:
    Dec 15, 2005
    Firelord once one shotted the X-Men. The X-Men attacked him for some reason and he took out the entire team with one blast.

19. DACMAN The Spidey Fan

Near limitless is not limitless like the HULK.

20. Jplaya2023 Registered

hey there rod

21. Mr. Green Where the Wild Hulks Are

Ha! Everyone hates you and you pretend not to notice! :woot:

22. Jplaya2023 Registered

link????????

23. terry78 LET'S FOSSILIZE 'EM!

Considering Hulk beating the crap outta Thor in the most recent movie, if they go by that, En Sabah Nur should be cake for him.

24. wiley923 Registered

I would have to say Apocalypse wins, for mostly "qualitative" reasons, listed below.

-We already know Apoc subdued the Hulk when they met, simply on a physical level - where Hulk is supposed to have an advantage! I don't remember which series this was from.
    -Apoc's counter piece is Cable, the "mutant messiah with unlimited power". If you've read Cable & Deadpool, you know Cable is unequaled. He is having a conversation with 6 billion people telepathically, holding up a space station, and fending off the Silver Surfer all simultaneously. I don't believe Hulk would present much of a threat to Cable. Cable would take him apart on a molecular level, or simply toss him into the sun (something that Bruce Banner has admitted would kill him!). I'm imagining Apoc could do that to Hulk also...?
    -Every 'Age of Apocalypse' story, or alternate timeline that we see our heroes travel to, Apocalypse didn't just...rise to power casually. Most X-Men were murdered, Avengers vanquished. He's no small deal. Even more recently with the teenager Evan (kid Apocalypse, destiny unknown), Deathlok foresees him getting older and becoming "the greatest threat the world has ever known". It shows X-Force and the Avengers (read: Hulk included) throwing all themselves at him and losing Earth to him.

Just seems like Hulk is a kickass hero, but Apocalypse isn't even on the same level. He either conquers the entire Earth (killing X-Men and Avengers alike) or is defeated by a joint effort and/or Cable himself.

Just my thoughts!

25. wiley923 Registered

Lol.

"Apocalypse is afraid of Onslaught!"
    I don't believe this is true. In fact, CAN it be true? Apocalypse rises to power when Charles Xavier is defeated or killed. And since Onslaught is the combo of Xavier's and Magneto's minds...it's almost like...your comment is a complete impossibility. ;)

"HULK beat Onslaught!"
    You're referring to when Onslaught was threatening all life on Earth, and X-Men and Avengers alike teamed up to stop him. Banner asked Rachel Grey to go into his mind and remove the Bruce Banner part, and let Hulk go ape!$%^ on Onslaught. It took a combined...Wolverine being launched and turned intangible and berserk mode + all energy blasts from everyone + yes, Hulk wailing on Onslaught to finally break the barrier he had erected.

Hulk didn't just beat Onslaught. All superpowers on Earth beat him, with casualties.

Apoc isn't scurred of Hulk. :)