Hulk vs Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Fight Club' started by deathbringer, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Cyrusbales Registered

I apologize, it was another poster, sincerist apology mate.

Did I mention that apoc tells hulk to stop fighting, then hulk relaxes and asks to be let go........

2. rodhulk Registered

Apology.......... accepted! :woot:

Yes, but Hulk also seemed to say 'let go' in a very threatening way to Apoc. Didn't we just say this in the Marvel thread?

And as I already mentioned and Fading CB (from the Marvel thread), Apoc never meant it to be a physical fight hence why there never was a conclusion.

3. Cyrusbales Registered

i wouldn't say theatening, it wasn't bolded and was in a small font.

4. rodhulk Registered

I don't know, it seemed to be more than 'please let go, master.'

5. Toby_Temple Registered

I don't need to reiterate your stupidity.

Wrong again. That was your erroneous conclusion.

You do have a big problem with reading comprehension. I stated "I don't need to have cancer to know its symptoms". I did not say "I don't need to have cancer to know I have one". HAHAHAHAHA

Wrong again. You really are mentally deficient.

See how a hypocrite you really are. If Hulk could lose to someone like Spidey but could take on Thor and his hammer what does it mean? It means your basis is bull**** not matter where you put it. Learn common sense fanboy.

And Hulk is yet to be shown if he could best Apocalypse. Writers already showed Apocalypse that he could choke Hulk to submission(even though he's the "strongest one there is").

Let me return your question then so you would understand(I hope). If Hulk is really that strong as what comics says then why did he lose to Spider-Man? If he can take on Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hercules and Thor at the same time how could Spider-Man take him on his own?

The answer is already in our faces. Its not an excuse. Its what it is and not even you can deny it. Writers make it happen. Apocalypse lose coz writers wants him to lose so as Hulk losing to Spider-Man and the giant snake coz writers made him lose. Its not because his Hulk. Its not because he's Apocalypse.

You already accepted the notion that villains will always lose to superheroes in comics. So another reason for Apocalypse losing is because he's a villain. Using it as an argument to show that Hulk would win against Apocalypse is just saying that any villain would lose to Hulk. Thats another bull****.

I also have comics to back my stance. But I don't strictly rely on them due to their unreliability, something that you have failed to comprehend ever since. I'm not arguing with you about saying Apoc would win. What I'm arguing about is who would definitely win. Know the difference and start thinking.

6. Toby_Temple Registered

I means "Let me go coz I can't breathe.". Proven by the next panel where Apocalypse let him go and was left coughing while holding his neck.

7. Toby_Temple Registered

That did not happen when Spider-Man defeated him. Even Namor bested Hulk and his anger did not server him well.

And Blob's strength is not limitless like Apocalypse. Blob was also just a brute. Brute against brute, Hulk has the advantage. We're talking prep time here.

8. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

that was me who said it was a what if and I was wrong a friend told me that and he was wrong I am shamed...well know thats said.

9. rodhulk Registered

Funny you say this when you're the one talking stupid here!

No it wasn't my conclusion. You did say that about the LT. And regardless of what you want to believe, Marvel have said Hulk is the strongest one more than any other most likely. I doubt you could prove otherwise so I win again which means you lose again, fanboy!

Your statement on that cancer thing shows how you write thing syet fail to comprhend what you write! You're hysterical!

Hulk is very vulnerable at times so he can lose on occasion to Spidey (this has been shown very clearly in the pages of Hulk). But at heightened stages of anger, he can beat the likes of Thor and others. Can't weasel out of this one, Tobsey!

And Apoc never beat the Hulk. The fight never concluded. But Hulk beat Apoc in the end because Apoc couldn't keep Hulk as his horseman (which is what he set out to do. You lose again!

Villains don't always lose. Sometimes they may have remorse or something and actually turn good for a bit. Though Apoc always loses. :woot:

Regardless of the writers (that's still just your whining excuse), the comics are are source, canon, the facts, and Apoc loses!

And if you really want to talk about things being fact, you cannot say that Apoc would DEFINITELY win isn't a fact. You can't say he would definitely win. You don't know that. But the comics do give the edge to the Hulk.

10. Toby_Temple Registered

Nice try.

Yes, it was. I never stated LT was the strongest. You were the one who concluded that, remember.

Its a metaphorical statement, mind you. It literally means that I don't need to have cancer to know what cancer is. Metaphorically, it means I can know a thing without really /actually having it.

HAHAHAHA!!!You're really embarrassing yourself here. :D

That's why there is a great possibility that Apocalypse would win if he prepares. He can find ways to limit Hulk's adrenalin surge by dealing with the stimulant that causes such, which is anger. Remember, prep time is given. duh....

No one is saying Apocalypse beat Hulk in that issue. Apocalypse's goal was to turn Hulk into War and test what he can do with celestial upgrade. And he succeeded. It also demonstrates Apocalypse's strength and capability to choke Hulk and his potential to create beings as powerful or even more powerful than Hulk.

Villains don't always lose. Though Apoc always does. :woot:[/quote]

Did Apocalypse lose to Loki? How about against Exodus? You do have more comics but still you know less. :D

11. rodhulk Registered

This has already been answered but since you seem to lack reading skills, I'll answer. Hulk has many times been hurt more than he was with Apoc and with the proper trigger, was still able to win. Think Vector. Ooooops... since you don't own any comics, let me tell you what happened. Hulk was reduced to a near skelton by Vector yet still managed to KO Vector.

Many times Hulk has trouble breaking free of something but he usually/always does if the trigger is there for his anger.

12. rodhulk Registered

And what does limitless mean? Usually, it means just a high level in comics. Most comic readers (which you're not) will admit to that. Hulk has seemingly been established as the strongest by Marvel and most would agree with that. Hulk is easily winning a poll on being the strongest in the MU right here on SHH!

Hulk vs Spidey and Namor that you mention! Sometimes for reasons unknown, he doesn't get angry or it takes forever but when he does...... Hmmmmm, you lose again, fanboy!

13. rodhulk Registered

Did Apocalypse lose to Loki? How about against Exodus? You do have more comics but still you know less. :D[/quote]Actually, it wasn't a nice try but rather nice of you to make it so obivious as to your stupidity! :woot:

Ah, no, you did say LT was the strongest. Remember?

You're full of you know what with that cancer thing! You can't know anything about Hulk and Apoc without knowing the comics. You may get this info via scans or whatever, but it 'must' be from the comics.

You do know, you've just hit a new low here on the Hype! :o

But would Apoc find something that would slow down/stop Hulk's anger increases? Many peopel with prep have tried and they often fail (just as Irom Man did recently with the Hulk in WWH)

Apoc only turned Hulk into War because Hulk let him. And Hulk broke free in the end so Apoc lost the actual war!

And yes, if you understand what I mean (which you don't), villains don't always lose (well, that's many of them), but Apoc is a definite exception, in the end, he always loses, at least much more often than not! :woot:

As for Exodus and Loki, I don't have those comics but I'm sure in the complete war (to whatever was going on) he lost. He wins some individual battles, but wars, never as to my knowledge (well, there may be one or two though can't recall any, but nothing compared to the Hulk).

14. Toby_Temple Registered

Like you speak for them? hahahaha! You're just not stupid but plain thick.
    Not all comic readers are as stupid as you. Some are as intelligent or even more like me. :D

Unknown? hahaha. The reason is right at your face! Writers make it happen dumbo. HAHAHA!

15. Toby_Temple Registered

Show me my post again so you would embarrass yourself again. Come on. You can do it.:D

[qutoe]You're full of you know what with that cancer thing! You can't know anything about Hulk and Apoc without knowing the comics. You may get this info via scans or whatever, but it 'must' be from the comics. [/quote]

I said I don't need to have the comics to know the comics. How hard is that to comprehend? I already showed you scans of Apocalypse from KMC. I don't have all those comics rodhulk.

Look who's talking. HAHAHAHAHA

Did Hulk got angry when he was choked by Apocalypse?

Wrong. Improve your reading comprehension and picture comprehension. It was not like Hulk went to Apocalypse and said "Apocalypse! I want to be War. Turn me to War now!". Apocalypse persuaded him. Read your comics again.

Thank you for admitting then. That took alot from you, aight? Villains will always lose in the end in any comic book. Hulk's only upperhand is that he's a superhero. If he was a villain...............

Actually, he won. In the Loki fight, he made Loki retreat and prevent him from using most of the Marvel villains(Magneto, Dr. Doom, Red Skull, etc.) to do his bidding. Loki tried to persuade Apocalypse to join him but Apocalypse refused.

As for Exodus, it was not a war. Exodus chose to disobey a direct order and Apocalypse put him in suspended animation.

16. rodhulk Registered

No, if they were like you, Hulk would be losing the poll! :huh:

You get stupider with each post. I don't know how you manage, but congrats! :wow:

As for Hulk not getting angry, that's only you saying it's the writers (which it is, of course, but there's probably an actual reason as per 'canon' that it's not happening). And you have no idea why? Neither do I except for maybe there was no trigger for his anger even though it would be usually there. The only fact here is that Hulk didn't get angry so you're not proving anything here but rather backing me up at what I have already said, Hulk is sometimes very vulnerable. You lose again! :woot:

17. rodhulk Registered

I said I don't need to have the comics to know the comics. How hard is that to comprehend? I already showed you scans of Apocalypse from KMC. I don't have all those comics rodhulk.

Look who's talking. HAHAHAHAHA

Did Hulk got angry when he was choked by Apocalypse?

[quoteApoc only turned Hulk into War because Hulk let him. And Hulk broke free in the end so Apoc lost the actual war![/quote]

Wrong. Improve your reading comprehension and picture comprehension. It was not like Hulk went to Apocalypse and said "Apocalypse! I want to be War. Turn me to War now!". Apocalypse persuaded him. Read your comics again.

Thank you for admitting then. That took alot from you, aight? Villains will always lose in the end in any comic book. Hulk's only upperhand is that he's a superhero. If he was a villain...............[/quote]Oh, you know the post I'm talking about! Why don't you put yourself to some good use and go back and look.

Any info in any debate from the comics must be from the comics. The comics are the source. Funny how you're slowly trying to sneak that in now as if you've been saying that all along (just like you were saying Apoc beat Hulk but now you've slowly changed to saying Apoc never beat the Hulk).

Your attempt at being clever is showing how stupid you are even more.

Hulk allowed Apoc. You're the first person to say the opposite. :o

No, Hulk didn't get angry against Apoc which makes you wonder what would happen if he did?

Ah, no I didn't say villains lose in the end always, I only said Apoc seems too. You're losint it, Tobey! :woot:

18. Toby_Temple Registered

Most fanboys like you participate in those polls. Its like a Superman vs Hulk poll.

Still saying crap to repair your severly damage ego, eh? Well, you have the right to do that though. But it just puts you to shame. :D

Who would not get angry at someone who choked them. Hulk is said to be short tempered and comics shows it. See how illogical you have become? You became so biased that you can't even make an educated guess(hypothesis). How pathetic. And yet here you are with audacity to call anyone stupid. How low could a fanboy go for his/her favorite character? So sad.

19. rodhulk Registered

Once again, you remain the #1 excuse man on the Hype. I've shown you fact after fact on how Hulk is better than Apoc and stronger and you just cry and whine. I mean, how do you know these people are all fanboys? Because they vote for the Hulk? Your excuses are getting real lame, Tobey, real lame!

Ahhh, Hulk is short tempered usually yet I have a comic in front of me where Hulk actually keeps his cool when he was getting beaten up badly. And, no, he didn't lose, in fact, he was about to destroy his enemy but kept his cool. Sorry, but you lose again which means you still remain stupid! :woot:

20. X Registered

Hulk being any type of "calm" during his fights is in the absolute minority. As in he's calm when someones punching him in the face about 0.5 percent of the time.

21. Toby_Temple Registered

Did I say all? hmmm............ A hypocrite, a moron and a liar. That's what you are rodhulk.

Keep on dreaming fanboy! :D

But I will admit that I was inaccurate. The incarnation that I consider to have a short temper is the savage Hulk. The Professor is quite the opposite.

But then again, I do believe that the one we consider to fight Apocalypse is the savage Hulk unless, ofcourse, you disagree. ;)

22. ArmyDragon92A Registered

Amazing how rodhulk is the only person with this sort of mentality. If Spider-Man can knock the hulk out. Apocalypse definitely can.

23. wolf1023 a big geek point and lagh

well thats why I dont like all the hulk comics I read some just dont make sense, I dont ever see spiderman knocking hulk out.but he did.

24. rodhulk Registered

Um, I never said Apoc can't knock the Hulk out! Show me where I said that? Seriously, this is a challenge so show me!

Go back to the beginning of this recent debate and you'll clearly see where I said Apoc can beat Hulk. I'm simply saying this and only this: I favor the hulk to win because he seems to be the better one from what the comics show. Apoc is a worthy opponent but Hulk takes the majority.

Now, reply to the challenge here or do us all a favor and stay out of this thread!

25. rodhulk Registered

Or is it you're afraid to admit the truth on the Hulk as being the strongest? :woot:

And X (and you) above are correct, though I never disagreed, just pointing out a 'once in a while.' Hulk is usually always angered (savage Hulk) but in Marvel fanfare #2, for example, I believe it was the savage Hulk or similar incarnation, he kept his cool against Wolverine and Wendigo, both who really pummeled him and cut him up bad.