Hulk Vs Hercules

yeah, but what about in a drinking contest, huh? Who's taking that trophy home?

HERC!!WHO ELSE?
he's the ORIGINAL tavern brawler remember?

Now that would be a ongoing series worth reading. :wow: :up:
Be careful what you wish for...then Hulk fanboys would argue that Hulk's healing factor could prevent him from getting alcohol poisoning...thus giving Hulk the upper hand. :whatever:

I don't know, I think hulk can put down some alchohol. It'd definitely be a good contest.
Still, I give Herc the edge when it comes to drinking. He is a professional boozehound after all. :D :up:

Be careful what you wish for...then Hulk fanboys would argue that Hulk's healing factor could prevent him from getting alcohol poisoning...thus giving Hulk the upper hand. :whatever:

Well it takes a large amount of alcohol to get Wolverine even buzzed and I believe Hulk's healing factor is better than Wolverine's.

Yep, and see man this is what I'm talking about on the other "hulk vs. everybody" thread. People who talk out of thier asses. Hulk would win a driking contest for the very reason Colossal Spoons said he would. Wolverine takes forever to get drunk and his HF isn't as good as Hulk's. I like Herc, I think a better fight would be him and the Thing! Now that would be a helluva fight!

Yep, and see man this is what I'm talking about on the other "hulk vs. everybody" thread. People who talk out of thier asses. Hulk would win a driking contest for the very reason Colossal Spoons said he would. Wolverine takes forever to get drunk and his HF isn't as good as Hulk's. I like Herc, I think a better fight would be him and the Thing! Now that would be a helluva fight!
87323511149.7.GIF

Yes. Stan Lee, the creator of the character of the Hulk, says, initially, the Hulk is in the 70 ton range when he first transforms; its his increased anger that puts him over the top. Thor and Hercules both are in the 100 class strength level. All the time.

Thing got beat(not badly though). Thing was caught VERY off guard too.

Well it takes a large amount of alcohol to get Wolverine even buzzed and I believe Hulk's healing factor is better than Wolverine's.
You see, you're looking at the drinking contest the wrong way though. It shouldn't be about who can just drink the most, it should be about who can get the most drunk, AND who's the most fun when they're that drunk. In both of these cases, Herc owns Hulk.

Herc also has a powerful constitution and a healing ability. It's not likely that Herc can actually get drunk either.

In that issue of the Thing where he went to ancient greece and fought Herc the Prince of Power was absolutely wasted.

Good times, and he still knocked Benjy on his ass.

He's been drunk before. If I remember right, he was pretty soused in Thor: Blood Oath.

Herc was drunk when Goliath put him in a comma. I can't believe that he still hasn't gotten any revenge for that.

Herc was drunk when Goliath put him in a comma. I can't believe that he still hasn't gotten any revenge for that.
Didn't he try and start beating all the Thunderbolt's asses, but then Hawkeye talked him down?

Didn't he try and start beating all the Thunderbolt's asses, but then Hawkeye talked him down?

He tried to get revenge but Hawkeye talked him out of it at the cost of their friendship.

He tried to get revenge but Hawkeye talked him out of it at the cost of their friendship.

So you don't think the beating Herc put on Goliath prior to that equated revenge?

Herc also got The Wrecking Crew back in Thor #418.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"