hoopy3

Civilian
Reaction score
Cover of the Boston Herald today

412475_bh_Apr282006_A001.001.jpg

Screw that... Whats the deal with 'Whitey's Picasso' :confused:

Mentok said:
Screw that... Whats the deal with 'Whitey's Picasso' :confused:

haha,my attention immediately went to that when the picture loaded. What is it?

That is the paper I read everyday, I am excited.

Great stuff for you guys, my local paper would never run something like this. Or at least I doubt they would

I didn't even know you had a local paper?

Metropolis_Man said:
Believe it or not, there is life outside of cities.

I didn't know there was an outside to the city?

Everyone in my area gets their papers from Philly. I don't think we've ever seen what a local paper looks like.

Boston Herald... well... all I have to say is that, the picture on the front page is "primitive"... to say the least. It's the oldest promotional still available on the net, and it isn't the best pic of Routh to begin with.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Boston Herald... well... all I have to say is that, the picture on the front page is "primitive"... to say the least. It's the oldest promotional still available on the net, and it isn't the best pic of Routh to begin with.

Its a photo that thousands of thousands of Bostonians and New Englanders will see today. That is still good marketing. :up:

Showtime029 said:
Its a photo that thousands of thousands of Bostonians and New Englanders will see today. That is still good marketing. :up:

In that regard, I guess it's not such a bad thing. It's just that, one of the better pictures could have been used... like the picture of Routh lifting the Daily Planet globe...

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
In that regard, I guess it's not such a bad thing. It's just that, one of the better pictures could have been used... like the picture of Routh lifting the Daily Planet globe...

It's the papers fault then. Damn Herald, its the second best paper in Boston anyway.

hoopy3 said:
Boston Globe
:up:

Yup! ;)

For the NY's out there...
Globe = New York Daily News
Herald = New York Post

<- lives in both worlds.

AgentPat said:
:up:

Yup! ;)

For the NY's out there...
Globe = New York Daily News
Herald = New York Post

<- lives in both worlds.

That means your reading about the Yankees. Booooo.

Atleast he gets to read about a good team. I'm stuck with the Phillies :(

ToddIsDead said:
Atleast he gets to read about a good team. I'm stuck with the Phillies :(

Thank you for Shilling.

Just read the paper, there is a pullout that has superman on the front(same pic as on the cover) and it says "Its a bird...its a plane..its the must see movies of 2006" On the inside it has a pic for a few movies including superman lovering the globe. This pullout is in black and white.

bgshw44 said:
Just read the paper, there is a pullout that has superman on the front(same pic as on the cover) and it says "Its a bird...its a plane..its the must see movies of 2006" On the inside it has a pic for a few movies including superman lovering the globe. This pullout is in black and white.

I have the paper, and you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"