Apocalypse Who thinks Sinister will make it?

Thing Is they are likely BSing people.Kinberg saying the outline for DOFP was done memorial day 2012 says to me FC2 was going to be something else but after Avengers opened big Fox wanted something to involve both FC and OT casts.

Donner had been wanting to do DOFP for years so who knows whose idea It truly was to do DOFP.

FC was originally going to be about teenage Cyclops,Jean,sotrm,beast,and others.That was entire purpose for teenage cyclops and others found by Xavier in Origins.Singer wanted to do film on back story of Xavier and Magneto.

as for the X4/X5 comments Donner made back In 2011 it may had been the early ideas of DOFP and Apocalypse she was talking about.

Vaughn wanted to do DoFP as FC3. He wasn't planning on Apocalypse. Fox just got impatient and fast tracked it. Otherwise we would have gotten the Kennedy movie and that would have been that. So happy Vaughn was given the hook if he didn't want to adapt DoFP that early. Would have made for a very lackluster sequel.

Last edited:
Presumably that was the idea early on before they started work on FC2 and it's possible like many he wasn't aware of how hard fox wanted to push these prequels into epic scale let alone changing past films

Although Remembering it was said Vaughn liked the idea of doing DOFP and wrote the story for it so it's not like he said well to hell with that if I can't do what I want

And yes he left the production for secret service but that's only because he wanted to do his James Bond style movie which he felt was more his thing

Last edited:
Mr. Sinister should be main villain in next movie.
Watching young Scott and Jean in this one.

JOSH DUHAMEL for Nathaniel Essex a.k.a. Mr. Sinister.

Let's remember there were rumors fox pushed vaughn off DOFP so Singer could take it over and let him do Kingsman as consliation price.There were also
rumors Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty polished the DOFP script for singer and for fox's own purpose trying to downplay their work with Kinberg on Apocalypse and want it seem like Kinberg is basicly solo writer on DOFP and
Apocalypse.

There have been those who when Vaughn claimed 90 percent of DOFP story came from him that have called BS on that.

Let's remember there were rumors fox pushed vaughn off DOFP so Singer could take it over and let him do Kingsman as consliation price.There were also
rumors Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty polished the DOFP script for singer and for fox's own purpose trying to downplay their work with Kinberg on Apocalypse and want it seem like Kinberg is basicly solo writer on DOFP and
Apocalypse.

There have been those who when Vaughn claimed 90 percent of DOFP story came from him that have called BS on that.

Vaughn has pretty much said what happened, he went to fox and asked if they could put DOFP back so he could do Kingsman first and they said no so he left DOFP to do kingsman, I don't see why a rumour should be believed over Vaughn's own words since if they pushed him off i imagine he would have said that since Vaughn does seem to speak his mind

And who has claimed Its BS that 90% of it was vaughn? It was his story just like in many ways FC was singers story, and both have given each other credit for what they done with those films

Last edited:
Vaughn has pretty much said what happened, he went to fox and asked if they could put DOFP back so he could do Kingsman first and they said no so he left DOFP to do kingsman, I don't see why a rumour should be believed over Vaughn's own words since if they pushed him off i imagine he would have said that since Vaughn does seem to speak his mind

And who has claimed Its BS that 90% of it was vaughn? It was his story just like in many ways FC was singers story, and both have given each other credit for what they done with those films

That's official story.There have been rumors that's not the whole truth.

When Vaughn steped down as director it was said he was suspose to be producer on DOFP like Singer was on first class.

There have been rumors too Singer was basicly forced to do Jack the giant slayer for WB because he owed them another film.He wanted to do FC and only bailed as director because threat of being sued by WB.

Sccopers have tweeted the talk that 90 % of DOFP story came from vaughn is BS.

Look i don't make up stuff i only report what I hear.

Singer basicly confirmed in early 2014 the reports of bad blood between him and Rothman back in 2004 was indeed true.

It's hard to know what is true with rumors.There will always be people who will insist Singer only added Quicksilver to DOFP because Joss Whedon announced twins for AOU.I doudt that since he mentioned back In 2011 wanting to use Quicksilver.And looking back at X-Men and X2 as script was rewriten changes were made.Kelly Hu originally audioned for anne Reynolds not deathstrike.It appears The idea of Kelsey Grammer appearing in future ending didn't occur till after main filming was done on DOFP since that was apparently part of reshoots In early 2014.

Past is the past. It's amazing that we could be looking at yet another missed opportunity if they blow the entire load in 2016 and fail to retain any of the cast members, both the FC and OT, although I'd be shocked to see them repeat the same mistakes.

The final Wolverine film (for the forseeable future) will probably be the anecdote to the ending in DoFP where Wolverine is rediscovering himself. I do anticipate Fox adding some OT members to the cast for mass marketability. I think a big reason why most fanboys gave The Wolverine a pass was because it teased things to come, along with the return of Famke as Jean. I expect someone big to be back (besides a Stewart scene or two).

2018/2019 is undoubtedly a FC4. Let's see what happens with this young cast. I am thinking 2019, because Hoult and McAvoy are gonna need a break and the young actors need time to mature. This is where I expect Sinister to appear.

Deadpool is probably a one off, or maybe it spawns into a Blade type series that stands alone. I'd be shocked if Renolds and Co. pull off franchise sustainability. I like the recent roles Renolds has taken on recently and if it doesn't happen for him now, he will forever be known as Van Wilder starring in GL.

After that, I am thinking two part event movie within 2025. FC5, which perhaps features Sinister's return along with some other villains. I am thinking Legacy Virus, Genosha, and Cable in the far future, assuming this stuff isn't already covered previously in the franchise.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it was a rumour that singer was forced to do jack the gian slayer, from what I read in interviews singer has already said that was what happened and it was he who called Vaughn to get him on board

It's fair to say the script was leaked a while ago that had juggernaut in it and there have been reports of what was changed and that wasn't actually a lot tbh, the basic story was the same

Last edited:
I do anticipate Fox adding some OT members to the cast for mass marketability.

Wolverine is their most marketable character already, adding patrick to that really is all you need

I think a big reason why most fanboys gave The Wolverine a pass was because it teased things to come

well technically it teased nothing, the only real tease was the end credit scene and that was filmed alot later on and is probably why the comic outfit tease was cut

because Hoult and McAvoy are gonna need a break

well thats not really how it works is it, if fox say we need you for this film then they either take the job or they won't

and the young actors need time to mature

well they would be around 20 to 21, expect shipp who would be 25 or something, but they are actors so its up to them to make something believable

Deadpool is probably a one off, or maybe it spawns into a Blade type series that stands alone. I'd be shocked if Renolds and Co. pull off franchise sustainability.

i am very much assuming they ain't just doing deadpool for a one off movie, if it doesn't do well then yes it will be a one off but if it does fairly well then yeah there will be a deadpool 2

Last edited:
Thank you again Captain Obvious for your brilliant line by line rebuttals. Seriously been starved of news since the casting announcements coupled with the migraine inducing FF production. How can I love to hate and love to somewhat love a studio as I have with Fox?

Thank you again Captain Obvious for your brilliant line by line rebuttals. Seriously been starved of news since the casting announcements coupled with the migraine inducing FF production. How can I love to hate and love to somewhat love a studio as I have with Fox?

Simple, Fox isn't a one product company.

Thing Is they are likely BSing people.Kinberg saying the outline for DOFP was done memorial day 2012 says to me FC2 was going to be something else but after Avengers opened big Fox wanted something to involve both FC and OT casts.

Donner had been wanting to do DOFP for years so who knows whose idea It truly was to do DOFP.

FC was originally going to be about teenage Cyclops,Jean,sotrm,beast,and others.That was entire purpose for teenage cyclops and others found by Xavier in Origins.Singer wanted to do film on back story of Xavier and Magneto.

as for the X4/X5 comments Donner made back In 2011 it may had been the early ideas of DOFP and Apocalypse she was talking about.

And I think FC's box-office performance was also a factor.

I reckon sinister will be in the after credits sequence to lead into Bryan singers already confirmed next xmen movie

I wonder who they will get to play him?

Cranston could make a cool Sinister. Josh, haven't seen his range yet, maybe.

Apocalypse is hard to follow. I don't want every X-movie to have Apocalypse level destruction, but I wonder if audiences would be ok with a more toned down villain next time. Sinister's more a personal villain than an epic one.

Apocalypse is hard to follow. I don't want every X-movie to have Apocalypse level destruction, but I wonder if audiences would be ok with a more toned down villain next time. Sinister's more a personal villain than an epic one.

Yeah, I'm kinda shocked Bryan didn't use Sinister earlier in the series, but alas. Better later now that tech is better and they have more $$ to invest into stories and characters. Really interested to see if they'll give him an unhealthy obsession to the Summers and creating the perfect specim.

oh hi Madeson

had no idea who you were talking about, but then I had another one of those uh-duh moments, much like when people realize McKellen is both Magneto & Gandalf:

malcolm-in-the-middle-breaking-bad-bryan-cranston.jpg

He isn't going to appear in this film as there are already way too many characters. Maybe he'll show up in a future film since he is a popular villain but I can't see him in XMA.

Sinister will only appear then they take time to cast someone to play him and thats probably not for a small role in apocalypse since i doubt they have a plan and it would just waste him

i doubt he will be in gambit either as fox will probably want to keep certain villains for team movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"