Avenger
Reaction score
Community brethren, we have had many games held in the community in the past:
  • Survivor
  • Various Deathmatches
  • More Deathmatches
  • Celebrity Deathmatches
  • a lil more Survivor
You see where I'm getting at...and if you don't then PM me so I can ignore you.

Here's your chance to throw out some suggestions for new types of games that maybe some adventurous (and hopefully) well organized Hypester can put together and host.

No suggestions will be ignored. Well...that's a lie. Some will of course be ignored...but post them regardless. Free country and whatnot (for some of us at least...poor Mexicans). But if you feel an idea is good enough to put some effort into...start PMing each other or discuss in this thread how the game can be organized and started.

SoooOOooo...who's first?

Monopoly....the thread. :up:

jag

Twister?

or

I got nothing... :(

Community brethren, we have had many games held in the community in the past:
  • Survivor
  • Various Deathmatches
  • More Deathmatches
  • Celebrity Deathmatches
  • a lil more Survivor
You see where I'm getting at...and if you don't then PM me so I can ignore you.

Here's your chance to throw out some suggestions for new types of games that maybe some adventurous (and hopefully) well organized Hypester can put together and host.

No suggestions will be ignored. Well...that's a lie. Some will of course be ignored...but post them regardless. Free country and whatnot (for some of us at least...poor Mexicans). But if you feel an idea is good enough to put some effort into...start PMing each other or discuss in this thread how the game can be organized and started.

SoooOOooo...who's first?
*sigh*

Yet another one I have to host. :csad:

*sigh*

Yet another one I have to host. :csad:

This thread is just begging for an original Erz production.

Take your time...ponder the details and then respond.

Its not like you'll be made mod anytime soon or anything. :o

FYI...I do have a game in mind...but it is so top secret that I'm not even allowed to talk about it to myself.

So I can't even really contribute to my own thread. :(

Is it Mystery Date?

No...but that WOULD be interesting if if could be done properly.

But I don't think the female to male ratio is even enough for a game like that here. Maybe if we opened it up to the x-men lounge crowd...but I don't see that boding too well. :o

Maybe. I will have to get a couple more hosts signed up (someone with photoshop proficency), gauge interest, etc.

I've wanted to do an avatar game real bad, idea's been in my head. Hype Avatar Scavenger Hunt where there will be teams of three and the host posts a picture of someone's avatar and they have to find out who's it is.

That actually sounds pretty decent. I see it as a single thread game like the current Scavenger hunt thread though. First to post the find picks the next avatar. How could you make it work with teams? I could see it as a Survivor challenge.

Meh, I've just been scared for it to be closed real quick, haven't made it. I think we would get entries on who wants to play, put them in teams randomly, and put them against eachother.

Meh, I've just been scared for it to be closed real quick, haven't made it. I think we would get entries on who wants to play, put them in teams randomly, and put them against eachother.

I think if you do it in the single thread format like I suggested that it would stand a pretty good chance of being successful. If you're ever afraid of whether something will be closed in the community or not just ask Dew beforehand. These are her stomping grounds. :up:

I would love for some risk.

Also a Hype Chess Tournament using Pogo as a server would be fun.

Hype Poker is also possibility.

The Hype would be used only for record keeping and reporting - but it would still be fun.

This thread is just begging for an original Erz production.

Take your time...ponder the details and then respond.

Its not like you'll be made mod anytime soon or anything. :o
It would be nice since everything I've ever done has been a "sloppy seconds" kinda of thing. I took the Hotties thing after Lumberjack, Survivor after a slew of hosts, Deathmatches after Holly and Hype Awards after Jake.

This idea intrigues me, and I shall try and think of a sexy game.

Although I have to read more of the diplomacy idea from Matthew.

Edit: I forgot about my scavenger hunt thread. My longest thread and I have 10 posts in there. Hahaha. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"