Suggestions and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a fan of the audio ads :argh:

Didn't know we had them....I always keep my speakers turned off until I actually plan on listening to something. I never liked audio ads at other sites, so started doing this a long time ago.

Didn't know we had them....I always keep my speakers turned off until I actually plan on listening to something. I never liked audio ads at other sites, so started doing this a long time ago.

or you can get adblockplus and forget about ever ad you see.

When you block ads from Superhero Hype, it's like you're stealing the website. It needs ad revenue to survive.

or you can get adblockplus and forget about ever ad you see.

Here's where my old fogey non computer knowledge comes in....if that's something I have to look for and then pay for...then I won't bother with it. I currently don't have any problem with ads.....don't have anything popping up and covering the screen (the wife may have put some kind of pop up blocker on our computer...seem to remember seeing that now)....my only peeve is when things unexpectantly starts talking to you or playing music...so I simply keep my speakers turned off until I want to use them.

Here's where my old fogey non computer knowledge comes in....if that's something I have to look for and then pay for...then I won't bother with it. I currently don't have any problem with ads.....don't have anything popping up and covering the screen (the wife may have put some kind of pop up blocker on our computer...seem to remember seeing that now)....my only peeve is when things unexpectantly starts talking to you or playing music...so I simply keep my speakers turned off until I want to use them.

If you're using Firefox, it's a free add-on. Quick and painless.

When you block ads from Superhero Hype, it's like you're stealing the website. It needs ad revenue to survive.

somebody wants to be a mod in the near future :o

If you're using Firefox, it's a free add-on. Quick and painless.

yep :up:

I think we're done with Suggestions and Feedback threads. If you have a problem that needs fixing please use the Tech board.

i know this is closed, but i've gotten this the past 2 days

1zgvjis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"