Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. Final 3 Way Match

I remember in 2004, when I didn't like Kipobe much....or was that 2003? :confused:

True story though :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I always like to go:

We're headed for

VENUS​

VENUS​

VENUS​

but no one ever gets it.:down:):(:up:

Noone wants to admit they get a Europe reference

Eric Draven said:
I remember in 2004, when I didn't like Kipobe much....or was that 2003? :confused:

with familiarity breeding contempt I would imagine '04.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I always like to go:

We're headed for

VENUS​

VENUS​

VENUS​

but no one ever gets it.:down:):(:up:
But you still stand tall. :up:

Eric Draven said:

Probably 2003... I think because I made that thread "Eric Draven needs a friend" and then I wrote that fake PM about how you were going to kill yourself. :cyclops:

But then Movies defended you, and I thought he suckt, as I did you for allowing Movies to fight your battles... and then we joined in union over our mutual hate for Movies, spawning an era of this picture:

lamesevereloser.jpg

and then later it's successor...

notmjf.jpg

and then the sex with dmcnx era kicked in, and then I hated you again:mad:

Kipobe said:
Probably 2003... I think because I made that thread "Eric Draven needs a friend" and then I wrote that fake PM about how you were going to kill yourself. :cyclops:

But then Movies defended you, and I thought he suckt, as I did you for allowing Movies to fight your battles... and then we joined in union over our mutual hate for Movies, spawning an era of this picture:

and then the sex with dmcnx era kicked in, and then I hated you again:mad:

How did the sex with dmcnx start anyways? Was it you? I bet it was you! :mad:

Eric Draven said:
How did the sex with dmcnx start anyways? Was it you? I bet it was you! :mad:
The original threads are all gone. Why did we have to start that in that damn secret forum:mad:

Kipobe said:
The original threads are all gone. Why did we have to start that in that damn secret forum:mad:

That secret forum rock so much. :(

Although it wasn't really a secret....:confused:

Eric Draven said:
That secret forum rock so much. :(

Although it wasn't really a secret....:confused:
There was only about 8 of us, tops... and of course, kypade and kritic found it with no invite, cuz that's what they do. Maybe 6 of us?

Kipobe said:
There was only about 8 of us, tops... and of course, kypade and kritic found it with no invite, cuz that's what they do. Maybe 6 of us?

Actually, I may've told kritic. But kypade, I don't think so. ALthough he only come to that place just to yell at us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"