Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 3 Wilhelm-Scream vs The Lumberjack

Why didn't she just do it when she was here when these ended? She's screwed up in the vagina.

Deathmatches are the only fun threads so she has us all subject to her whims. Unless you're stimulated by trying to think of a superhero whose name begins with "L" or you're interested in Maury Povich's sex life.

does anyone want my personnel email address? All Mona all the time then lol.

Speaking Of He Man

The Secret Of His Sword Is Coming Out With The Release Of The Best Of She Ra Episodes This Summer!

Which one is Mona and which is Teela again? Hey, I just noticed if I move my mouse on and off of my sig really quick, it's red and blue, I wish I could make it do that all the time. God, nothing better than drinking on an empty stomach after finishing a hellacious exam.

Calvin said:
Which one is Mona and which is Teela again? Hey, I just noticed if I move my mouse on and off of my sig really quick, it's red and blue, I wish I could make it do that all the time. God, nothing better than drinking on an empty stomach after finishing a hellacious exam.

I always thought they were two different personalities of the same girl. One's a ****e, the other is a....****e. Kind of like Holly. :confused:

jag

I voted for Wilhelm, because Lumberjack is on my black list for various reasons. That's right, Lumby, as soon as Richards dies by my hand, YOU'RE NEXT! RICHARDS!!! Or Lumberjack, whatever the case may be.

musclesforsupes said:
Speaking Of He Man

The Secret Of His Sword Is Coming Out With The Release Of The Best Of She Ra Episodes This Summer!
Not to sound homophobic, but She Ra is only for gay people, like Gem and the Holograms.

Cause Lumberjack had a bad day he taken one down, sings a sad song just to turn it around.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Not to sound homophobic, but She Ra is only for gay people, like Gem and the Holograms.

I have to get it just for the secret of the sword. Did Randor ever you know with She-Ra?

Wilhelm-Scream said:

Yeah, it's sort of like "Showgirls" and "Mommy Dearest".

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Seriously? I haven't touched base with all that stuff in a long while, but I remember She Ra, and I remember really really having the sexual hots for her at an age when I really shouldn't have been.

The little neighbor boy I used to babysit when I was 12-14 years old used to LOVE He-Man. I used to play with him outside. He would be He-Man, I was She-Ra and his little brother was Battle Cat.

I'm just not sure what to make of that. :confused:

Al Why I havent I leap'd yet!

Cause you have to help wilhelm change the past!

Daisy said:
The little neighbor boy I used to babysit when I was 12-14 years old used to LOVE He-Man. I used to play with him outside. He would be He-Man, I was She-Ra and his little brother was Battle Cat.

The little boy was gay for liking you, then? :confused:

jag

Daisy said:

Repressed feelings, repressed memories... it's clear: you need some Scientology in your life. I'll call Tom Cruise.

Daisy said:

At least he wasnt the slime pit :(

Calvin said:
Seriously?
No. It was for anyone who's a child-at-heart, whose fancy takes flight on the wings of magical adventure, who thrills at seeing evil defeated by good....and endless barrages of recycled animation loops.
See She-Ra run.
See She-Ra look to the left.
Now, the Right.
See She-Ra put her hands on her hips and look stalwart, etc.

TheSumOfGod said:
Repressed feelings, repressed memories... it's clear: you need some Scientology in your life. I'll call Tom Cruise.

Hey! I'm anything but repressed. :mad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
No. It was for anyone who's a child-at-heart, whose fancy takes flight on the wings of magical adventure, who thrills at seeing evil defeated by good....and endless barrages of recycled animation loops.
See She-Ra run.
Now, the Right.
All I remember were the books. And that she was a babe.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
See She-Ra run.
Now, the Right.

For a second there I thought She-Ra was going to do the Time Warp. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"