Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 12 Matt vs Calvin

Themanofbat said:
You voted for MC. :mad:

:)
That was out of fear, man. I was always nice to Sonofbat when he posted on here.

Don't complain, Calvin, at least you have a good chance of making it past round 2 :(

Eric Draven said:
Don't complain, Calvin, at least you have a good chance of making it past round 2 :(
It's not about the vote count, it's about the feelings, man. I care about TMOB and don't want any bad blood between us.

Calvin said:
It's not about the vote count, it's about the feelings, man. I care about TMOB and don't want any bad blood between us.

Like TMOB cares about your feelings. :rolleyes:

Calvin said:

It's just a silly vote though. I doubt anybody who voted against you is cackling maniacally because they voted against you :confused:

Eric Draven said:
It's just a silly vote though. I doubt anybody who voted against you is cackling maniacally because they voted against you :confused:
I'm just kissing up.

Eric Draven said:
Suck-up votes are the worst kind of votes :(
It's not a suck up vote, it's a suck up "please stop making extra names and voting against me."

That's even worse :(

Besides, it's like only a couple alternate names (as of this moment)....

I wish I were drunk for this poll.

I photed for Vicki because her underwear rocks... then I realized she wasn't with Calvin. :confused:

Master Chief said:
I photed for Vicki because her underwear rocks... then I realized she wasn't with Calvin. :confused:
Calvin just lost. :(

Things that rhyme with Matt:

Fat
Rat
Bratt
Gnat
Shat
Pat
Balyeat

All horrible, horrible things. Vote Calvin.

Master Chief said:
You of all people have the godly power to fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"