Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 9 Themanofbat vs Master Chief

Themanofbat said:
What can I say... I pay attention.

:)
You also replied to a few posts before this one which means you thought hard about that. :up:

speaking of dog poo...when I was little, we'd be outside playing and I'd always see white, dessicated dog poo. It was sun-bleached.

You would see bone-white dog s*** every single day.

I haven't seen white dog crap on the sidewalk in, like, 20 years.
We're headed in the right direction.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
speaking of dog poo...when I was little, we'd be outside playing and I'd always see white, dessicated dog poo. It was sun-bleached.

Mike Savage's next broadcast is a tirade about that, stay tuned.

WHOAH!

Did you all know that an anagram of "themanofbat" is:

"Ban The Fat Mo" ?!?

:eek:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
WHOAH!

"Ban The Fat Mo" ?!?

Holy momo! :eek:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
WHOAH!

"Ban The Fat Mo" ?!?

Have you been saving that for the right time?:O

Wilhelm-Scream said:
WHOAH!

"Ban The Fat Mo" ?!?

Also, Fat Moth Bean. Coincidence? I think not.

Themanofbat said:
The following f#^%$^#@kers....

'\/', Abaddon, Antiro, Archangel, Calvin, CConn, Corinthian™, D.Rex, Dark Zero, Darthphere, Dastardly Dawn, DBella, DOG LIPS, Double Agent, Dr. Victor Lehnsherr, Equinox, Erzengel, FooYu, Gordon Freeman, Grimm Reaper, H.P. Lovecraft, Helghast, Holden McNeil, Jason Bourne, Jourmugand, Master Bruce, Master Chick, Master Chief, Mxtt, My vengeance, Optimus Primal, Otis Driftwood, RANDOR, Red X, Riddick, Ronny Shade, Saunders, Simba, Spidermanluvr28, StorminNorman, The Last Meatbag, Twitch, Wilhelm-Scream

... can go to hell. :up:

Save me a seat.:up:

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
You also replied to a few posts before this one which means you thought hard about that. :up:

Of course.

:(

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I think it's the result of poor quality dog food.

:(

well, and also, people didn't pick up their dog's crap when I was little, so it would just sit there for eons.
But yeah, probably weird shreddeed newspaper and other additives in the food.

Did Holly pass out from oversex in an alley somewhere?

Themanofbat said:
The following f#^%$^#@kers....

'\/', Abaddon, Antiro, Archangel, Calvin, CConn, Corinthian™, D.Rex, Dark Zero, Darthphere, Dastardly Dawn, DBella, DOG LIPS, Double Agent, Dr. Victor Lehnsherr, Equinox, Erzengel, FooYu, Gordon Freeman, Grimm Reaper, H.P. Lovecraft, Helghast, Holden McNeil, Jason Bourne, Jourmugand, Master Bruce, Master Chick, Master Chief, Mxtt, My vengeance, Optimus Primal, Otis Driftwood, RANDOR, Red X, Riddick, Ronny Shade, Saunders, Simba, Spidermanluvr28, StorminNorman, The Last Meatbag, Twitch, Wilhelm-Scream

... can go to hell. :up:

Um, that was totally a different Calvin. I hope I can count on your vote.

DOG LIPS said:
Did Holly pass out from oversex in an alley somewhere?

she's busy being a nude model for some art class

Lackey said:
she's busy being a nude model for some art class
I'm picturing that Will Ferrell sketch.

Poor Erz, I bet he's been waiting and freaking out. :(

I've lost my faith in humanity, except I guess people here at the hype aren't humanity but a small gathering of its worst, myself included so don't be all offended.

...faith restored. Seriously though how the **** could Mike lose to MC? ****ing bizarro world. :(

The Watchman said:
I've lost my faith in humanity, except I guess people here at the hype aren't humanity but a small gathering of its worst, myself included so don't be all offended.

...faith restored. Seriously though how the **** could Mike lose to MC? ****ing bizarro world. :(

'Tis a strange world indeed.... :(

The Watchman said:

It's quite simple... I'm one of the gods of these matches, I am one of the main people in control of who the win goes to. :o I'd have let TMOB win if he weren't such a vagina about being here since 2000. :confused:

All of us with like, a million usernames should form a union or government or something for polls.

Master Chief said:
I'd have let TMOB win if he weren't such a vagina about being here since 2000. :confused:

I'm a c@#&nt??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"