Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 3 Wilhelm-Scream vs The Lumberjack

A vote for Wilhelm is a vote for drumstick penises and rich old women. A vote for me is a waste at this point.

I'd vote for you, but your hat angers me to no end.

The Lumberjack said:
A vote for Wilhelm is a vote for drumstick penises and rich old women. A vote for me is a waste at this point.
Drumstick penises and rich old women? I guess I did vote for the right guy afterall.

I'm conflicted as to who to vote for.

For a long time, I've found the actual 'Wilhelm scream' sound effect to be annoying and overused. On the other hand, I've hated lumberjacks since I was a child and used to have dreams about Paul Bunyan trying to kill me.

This is all too painful.

DBella said:
Drumstick penises and rich old women? I guess I did vote for the right guy afterall.
Seconded.

The Lumberjack said:
You can do better than that. :down

He needs a campaign manager.

Thanks for the vote. I'll repay you in the only way that I can, with sweet, creamy Teela-Ass.:up:

teela_as.jpg

We all love Teela because, like Holly, she has no crack.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Thanks for the vote. I'll repay you in the only way that I can, with sweet, creamy Teela-Ass.:up:

teela_as.jpg

Supple.

jag

whoah, it's the 2 month anniversary of the Hype Death Matches. Now the reservoirs are red with blood. Roving packs of feral dogs devour corpses in the streets. When, will we know peace?

Jesus christ, it's taken two months to get this far? F**king Toven.

Wilhelm you need to start preparing the Randor 1st Anniversary Thread.

Muscles go vote for me in my thread. :D :up:

Rock bitter holy crap I remember that character, what a stupid moron he was, he was reduced to a token cameo in Neverending Story II sadly I saw that movie in theaters back when I was a teenager, instead of hunting down girls :(

musclesforsupes said:
Rock bitter holy crap I remember that character, what a stupid moron he was, he was reduced to a token cameo in Neverending Story II sadly I saw that movie in theaters back when I was a teenager, instead of hunting down girls :(

creepy

Holly Goodhead said:

He doesn't have much of a choice. It's not like they're knowingly going to get close to him. :o

jag

God I wish this would end. Until it's over, I'm trying not to make fun of anyone or say anything offensive or hyper-critical so I won't alienate anyone into getting the idea to vote against me in retaliation. But there are SooOOOOoo Many IDIOTS. My brain's explarding! :eek:...tongue,...squirming, yearning, to...talk.......s***! *gasp*

Wilhelm-Scream said:
God I wish this would end. Until it's over, I'm trying not to make fun of anyone or say anything offensive or hyper-critical so I won't alienate anyone into getting the idea to vote against me in retaliation. But there are SooOOOOoo Many IDIOTS. My brain's explarding! :eek:...tongue,...squirming, yearning, to...talk.......s***! *gasp*
If you're too nice though, you might lose your regular base. Plus, losing with votes from better posters is better than winning with votes from people like xwolverinex or Ultimate Movie Man.

Hey! I designed Ultimate Movie Man's logo. :mad:
tee hee

Yes, well, if they can't relate to strategic manipulation then they're probably not my real base. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"