Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 6 DOG LIPS vs masteryoda

There should be a 40 point addition based on the fact that Yoda is a big reason for this place being amusing at all. He set the precident. Like George Washington.

OR you should have quality voting... maybe Erz could work this out in the second version. Some posters votes are worth more than others... let's face it... so their vote should account for more. Look at the quality of votes on yoda's side.

Also, Calvin -- why does your sig say 04?

I said that a while ago, when I was getting walloped by MB's comic book forum friends.

Kipobe said:
OR you should have quality voting... maybe Erz could work this out in the second version. Some posters votes are worth more than others... let's face it... so their vote should account for more. Look at the quality of votes on yoda's side.

Click it and find out why.

Kipobe said:

I'm not running this next go around but I was thinking of certain posters having weighted votes.

Mods 10 points
Known Posters (Not Old Accounts)
5 year posters 5 points
through
2 year posters 2 points
1 year and below 1 point

2 day polls

Erzengel said:
I'm not running this next go around but I was thinking of certain posters having weighted votes.

Mods 10 points
5 year posters 5 points
through
2 year posters 2 points
1 year and below 1 point

2 day polls
I think that would be a good idea.

Erzengel said:

Mods 10 points
5 year posters 5 points
through
2 year posters 2 points
1 year and below 1 point

2 day polls
Too complicated, the next host.. especially if it's Holly, will be too damn lazy to put all that effort into it. :(

Holly Goodhead said:
Do you realize how much effort that would be.
If someone else does it, what do you care?

Oh, and for Calvin:

scrocker.jpg

Holly Goodhead said:
Do you realize how much effort that would be.
That's why I don't want to to do it.

It also has to be someone knowledgable of most posters so they can discount multiple votes.

Kipobe said:
Example...the filth that say, "I don't know either of 'em, but I like Ludo, so I'll vote for _______."
or "I don't know who to vote for, but I'm allergic to dogs, so I'll vote yoda."

:rolleyes:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Example...the filth that say, "I don't know either of 'em, but I like Ludo, so I'll vote for _______."
or "I don't know who to vote for, but I'm allergic to dogs, so I'll vote yoda."

:rolleyes:

****** are you crying again?

Holly Goodhead said:
I care because its my creation. I gave birth to Deathmatch. You are all in my womb
So if someone else is willing to take the effort to make it more comprehensive and more legitimate, you'd be against it? God, it's just like when the japanese got mad at Roland Emmerich for the new Godzilla, and he sure showed them.

Calvin said:
So if someone else is willing to take the effort to make it more comprehensive and more legitimate, you'd be against it? God, it's just like when the japanese got mad at Roland Emmerich for the new Godzilla, and he sure showed them.

More legitimate? Do you want me to make black posters votes count as 5 votes, and white posters votes to count as 10? Youre taking this way too seriously. A vote is a vote. The only reason I did the mod vote was because theyre not supposed to be voting. Rebel mods

Holly Goodhead said:
More legitimate? Do you want me to make black posters votes count as 5 votes, and white posters votes to count as 10? Youre taking this way too seriously. A vote is a vote. The only reason I did the mod vote was because theyre not supposed to be voting. Rebel mods
you let Black people vote?:confused:

Holly Goodhead said:
Bull****, 4 mods voted in this, if it was some kind of rule or warning from the top like you said they wouldn't have voted.

Holly Goodhead said:
Would I count as white?

DOG LIPS said:
Bull****, 4 mods voted in this, if it was some kind of rule or warning from the top like you said they wouldn't have voted.

EXCEL gave them a warning. Or so ive been told..by 2 mods.

Holly Goodhead said:
EXCEL gave them a warning. Or so ive been told..by 2 mods.
Well, then 4 mods didn't get the note, or they truly are..... REBELS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"