Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 6 DOG LIPS vs masteryoda

Wouldn't it just be easier to just divide the oldbies into one catagory and the new generation into another ala like they do with baseball between National League and American League. Then you cn have the two winners face off at the end. Just my two cents

Holly Goodhead said:
Why are you *****ing? 3 mods voted for you. :rolleyes:
How the hell am I *****ing? I'm just saying you are full of ****. :p

My vote is worth more than a GAH and definitelly worth at least 1.5 times a DL vote.

DOG LIPS said:

basket-case-2.jpg

Erzengel said:
My vote is worth more than a GAH and definitelly worth at least 1.5 times a DL vote.
You still haven't voted for me. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
You still haven't voted for me. :mad:
I was going to then I saw you were winning by a lot because of the mod vote then I forgot. If I vote will you give me first pick?

Erzengel said:
I was going to then I saw you were winning by a lot because of the mod vote then I forgot. If I vote will you give me first pick?
No, but if you want my vote next round you better vote for me. :mad:

See how you continue this circle of hate? Then I wouldn't vote in your next match. See less drugs and more hugs is all I'm saying.

All I know if I've voted for both of you each time.

2 minutes left. ****e Tmob, ****e!!

:)

Spidermanluvr28 said:
:mad: You never go on AIM.

this of the computer doesn't automatically log on. and I'm too lazy to do so. but I shall log on, for you, right now.

DOG LIPS said:
2 minutes left. ****e Tmob, ****e!!

:)

whoa, that's like Paris Hilton telling Mother Teresa to ****e :confused:

The Amazing Lee said:
this of the computer doesn't automatically log on. and I'm too lazy to do so. but I shall log on, for you, right now.

...She just logged off. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"