Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 6 DOG LIPS vs masteryoda

Erzengel said:
Nothing against Masteryoda because honestly in Community since I've been here I've had very little contact with him. I'm sure by the way you and TMOB make him sound he's great but DL has had more interaction with most of the recent posters. You can't fault people for voting for someone they are more familiar with instead of somebody who some people are just saying he's cool.
I'm just faulting the chick pic appraoch, it's easy and shallow.

Abaddon, Archangel, Assassin, bored, boyscouT, Calendar Man, CloakandDagger, Darthphere, DBella, Equinox, hunter rider, InsaneMembrane, Master Bruce, Mee, NDX, Outsiderzedge, passerby, Philly Phanboy, POWdER-man, PWN3R RANGER, Ronny Shade, Sava, ShadowBoxing, Sofa, Spidermanluvr28, SpideyLad, StorminNorman, Strange, Swiftman, taskmaster, The Amazing Lee, The Last Meatbag, Wilhelm-Scream...

You're all officially dead to me :mad:

I think the pics are mostly tongue in cheek and I doubt the majority of the voters are using that as the basis.

Erzengel said:
I think the pics are mostly tongue in cheek and I doubt the majority of the voters are using that as the basis.

Justify, justify, justify. :p

jag

ch9103150dm.jpg

lol

everytime you post a C&H strip I don't even have to read it because I know them all.

Matt said:
Dude, in the past year all I've seen masteryoda do is pop in to Tivo the Hype for a few posts every few months. He's not even here for his own death match. What does it matter that he's a god if he never performs any miracles for the masses?

Dog Lips works miracles every single day. I don't have to trudge through hundreds of pages of archives from 2003 where I don't even recognize half the posters when I'm high on Satan-Cat.

Ronny Shade said:
lol

everytime you post a C&H strip I don't even have to read it because I know them all.
Well this one was altered.

Matt said:
Abaddon, Archangel, Assassin, bored, boyscouT, Calendar Man, CloakandDagger, Darthphere, DBella, Equinox, hunter rider, InsaneMembrane, Master Bruce, Mee, NDX, Outsiderzedge, passerby, Philly Phanboy, POWdER-man, PWN3R RANGER, Ronny Shade, Sava, ShadowBoxing, Sofa, Spidermanluvr28, SpideyLad, StorminNorman, Strange, Swiftman, taskmaster, The Amazing Lee, The Last Meatbag, Wilhelm-Scream...

Good. He thinks we're zombies. He'll leave us alone.

Calvin said:
Well this one was altered.
yeah I saw.

But I was like "Ooh its the Cretanizer one!

haha! He changed the name to Dog Lips!"

Erzengel said:
Nothing against Masteryoda because honestly in Community since I've been here I've had very little contact with him. I'm sure by the way you and TMOB make him sound he's great but DL has had more interaction with most of the recent posters. You can't fault people for voting for someone they are more familiar with instead of somebody who some people are just saying he's cool.

It's a valid point, but Lackey provided you with 5 or 6 threads od sheer yoda genius. All you had to do was click them and read for about 5 or 10 minutes in total. While it may or may not have changed your mind, you have quickly realized that he's got it all while DL is a mere one-trick pony.

:)

I'm gonna have to court Daisy before next round.

Wait you are serious about the mod votes counting as 10?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Dude, in the past year all I've seen masteryoda do is pop in to Tivo the Hype for a few posts every few months. He's not even here for his own death match. What does it matter that he's a god if he never performs any miracles for the masses?

Dog Lips works miracles every single day. I don't have to trudge through hundreds of pages of archives from 2003 where I don't even recognize half the posters when I'm high on Satan-Cat.

As I mentioned earlier, yoda only has access to his work comuter after midnight on Wednesdays, Fridays & Satudays, so this particular match came out at an ill-opportune time for him.

Though he is aware that he's won two rounds. He thinks it's funny because he hasn't even participated. Having said that, it speaks VOLUMES of the type of poster that he was and still is.

Everybody else here is campaigning like their lives depends on it, and yet they still lose matches.

yoda doesn't even bother and he still wins. :up:

Something to think about.

And Dog Lips doesn't perform miracles... he's more of a middle of the road dry-cleaner.

Good luck with that. I was surprised Daisy voted. She'll get 50 lashes now.

Holly Goodhead said:
Good luck with that. I was surprised Daisy voted. She'll get 50 lashes now.

How many votes does an admin count for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"