Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M2: Fran vs. The Original Bamfer

As we can all see, the Hype thinks Fran is a dirty rotten skrull.

:o somewhere he is crying in a corner, j/k.

It's a shame that everyone thinks he is a Skrull, yet he is winning the poll. :o

No, ShadowBoxing messed up the rules, and said that he'll make it clear with the next Deathmatches. Whoever wins the match proceeds to the next round. You want to vote for the human, so we can eliminate all of the Skrulls. The same goes for the Skrulls. They will vote for the Skrull, so at the end, the Skrulls are the only ones around. Whoever is around at the end wins the Deathmatch for their side.

No, ShadowBoxing messed up the rules, and said that he'll make it clear with the next Deathmatches. Whoever wins the match proceeds to the next round. You want to vote for the human, so we can eliminate all of the Skrulls. The same goes for the Skrulls. They will vote for the Skrull, so at the end, the Skrulls are the only ones around. Whoever is around at the end wins the Deathmatch for their side.

Ugh, too much confusion going on with these polls.

ShadowBoxing said he'd clear it up from the next poll onward.

Fran and his Scrully self never stood a chance.

You're wrong. It's okay though, no one's perfect. :)

Fran™;13395004 said:
You're wrong. It's okay though, no one's perfect. :)
So if you're human, then I voted for the wrong person. :csad:
No more bandwagon jumping for me.:o

Last word I heard was SB saying that he'll eliminate the person with the most votes for the first two rounds...he then would let the person with the most votes continue on in the consequent deathmatches.

SB...what's the word on this?

Last word I heard was SB saying that he'll eliminate the person with the most votes for the first two rounds...he then would let the person with the most votes continue on in the consequent deathmatches.

SB...what's the word on this?

That's it basically. If you check the first posts of the next two rounds, he's updated the rules and such to reflect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"