Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M1: Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs KALEL114

Kalel...named for Superman I assume...who is allergic to green kryptonite...Skrulls are green...thus:

KALEL IS A SKRULL!!!
Damn you and your logic! :cmad:
Seriously, I think people are on to Enriquespy and his Skrully ways.

I am 100% human sir. Only in the end will find out the truth. And I will ask, nay, demand an apology from your scandalous accusations when that time comes. Good day sir.

I said good day!

I am 100% human sir. Only in the end will find out the truth. And I will ask, nay, demand an apology from your scandalous accusations when that time comes. Good day sir.

I said good day!

Only SKRULLS WOULD CLAIM TO BE 100% HUMAN!!!

Trying too hard to fit in. Nice try...SKRULL!!!

i dont believe anyone unless they show me a screenshot of the PM

I see what you are doing. You are trying to divert the attention from yourself by accuseing me. Is it not true that you are palaying in this game as well? I see through your tricks and manipulations Skrull. Why did you get rid of the 930 in your name seemingly over night? Huh? It is all making sense now. You have just been made!

That would only work if YOU WERE A SKRULL!!! Cause otherwise, they could forge the e-mail and give names before sneding you the shot, so you would have to be a skrull to know.

Thanks for revealing yourself...SKRULL!!!

That would only work if YOU WERE A SKRULL!!! Cause otherwise, they could forge the e-mail and give names before sneding you the shot, so you would have to be a skrull to know.

Thanks for revealing yourself...SKRULL!!!

i dont know how to respond to this seeing as it makes no sense at all. :huh:

I see what you are doing. You are trying to divert the attention from yourself by accuseing me. Is it not true that you are palaying in this game as well? I see through your tricks and manipulations Skrull. Why did you get rid of the 930 in your name seemingly over night? Huh? It is all making sense now. You have just been made!

That 930 was holding me back!!! :cmad:

But, my loyalties are not in question at the moment...you dirty SKRULL!!!

We were threatened with unspeakable pain and suffering if we leaked such info. It is not allowed.
It is going to be an uphill battle for me, because no one really knows me. Know one can tell if I'm "acting out of character" or not. I'm at the mercy of the voters. All I can say is that I am one of you, human. Make of it as you will.

Holding you back from world domination, Skrull??

From being the one, true Spider-Fan!!!

I see you trying to draw attention to me...how very skrull of you!

i dont know how to respond to this seeing as it makes no sense at all. :huh:
See Holly. That is how a Skrull works. He tries to confuse with his nonsensical posts and when you least expect it.....:ninja: :gg:

We were threatened with unspeakable pain and suffering if we leaked such info. It is not allowed.
It is going to be an uphill battle for me, because no one really knows me. Know one can tell if I'm "acting out of character" or not. I'm at the mercy of the voters. All I can say is that I am one of you, human. Make of it as you will.

really, i didnt get a warning in my PM. you ***** ass Skrull :cmad: KILL HIM!

See Holly. That is how a Skrull works. He tries to confuse with his nonsensical posts and when you least expect it.....:ninja: :gg:

Or posts that make so much sense, YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES!!!

Or posts that make so much sense, YOUR BRAIN EXPLODES!!!
That was funny. Do you not what "funny" is Skrull? It is a human emotion, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

ohh im still loosing ¿what you got against me?

A Skrull would say that. They always want to pretend they're the good guy. Act all innocent and all. Everyone is catching on to you Skrull! :ninja:

That was funny. Do you not what "funny" is Skrull? It is a human emotion, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Sounds like you had to search for what funny meant...cause it is beyond your experience!!!

Skrull!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"