Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M16: Cmill216 vs. Matt

I recieved no PM from SB! I don't even know what these PMs are for! :cmad: But you seem to know a lot about them...SKRULL!

And I think we've established that only a human would be evil enough to call forth TEDDY. Twilight Zone episode...HELLO!

Man, I put you in checkmate faster than Screech did to that Russian (I ask you, fellow humans. Would a skrull know that reference?)

No human I know is evil enough to speak the name of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Bottomline. End of story. You're behavior is very fitting of the Skrull mentality, and I hope people are smart enough to catch on to this soon.

I think you're lying. :o

Am I coming off as trying too hard?

No human I know is evil enough to speak the name of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Bottomline. End of story. You're behavior is very fitting of the Skrull mentality, and I hope people are smart enough to catch on to this soon.

So you're calling Rod Stirling a liar!?! SHENANIGANS I DECLARE!!!! SHENANIGANS!

No, I've been so out of the loop I always miss majority of the voting. :(

No, I've been so out of the loop I always miss majority of the voting. :(

The competitors usually come in and try to stir things up, and accuse the other of being the Skrull and yatta yatta. People employ different tactics, so it's kind of hard to tell who's lying. You just have to trust your gut, really.

You know, I completely forgot about this thing. Oh well, I'll vote for Matt.

Why hasn't anyone said, "I'm the Human", it's that easy. Maybe Matt did lose his PM or didn't receive one, so he may not know. So, cmill/Numb3r just say it or do you not want to lie?

Why hasn't anyone said, "I'm the Human", it's that easy. Maybe Matt did lose his PM or didn't receive on, so he may not know. So, cmill/Numb3r just say it or do you not want to lie?

I already said Matt's the Skrull. And yes, I'm the human.

I mean, again, with the nature of this game people will have their doubts. But I can only tell you how it is and hope that you won't fabricate deception in my words and think I'm trying desperately to deceive you. I honestly don't have much of a reason to BS about it.

:up: - Figured as much.

Also, Jack Rabbit voted for Matt and I know he's a Skrull. :cmad:

I still don't know what the hell is going on with these deathmatches, but I am incredibly aroused by them.

Thank you to the 14 individuals who were smart enough to vote for the actual human in this one. You've done our peoples a great service.

I can't keep up with these matches.... they're too slow.

I still don't know what the hell is going on with these deathmatches, but I am incredibly aroused by them.
Holidays wrought terrible havoc upon my usually predictable schedule. On Monday though, we'll start the next round. Many humans got through, so I'm excited to reform the matches. I don't think ALL the matches next round will necessarily pit Skrull against human.

Thank you to the 14 individuals who were smart enough to vote for the actual human in this one. You've done our peoples a great service.

I still don't know whether or not I'm human :csad:

And you never will......Skrull. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"