Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M1: Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs KALEL114

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
Hype Deathmatch
Secret Invasion
440px-Super_skrull.jpg

Round 1, Match 1

Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs. KALEL114

The GAME:
This is Hype Deathmatch "Secret Invasion", a Hype Deathmatch with a twist. Out of 36 players in this match-up, eighteen have been assigned as Skrull Aliens. The other half of the game board are humans. It's safe to assume that in any given match AT LEAST one player is Skrull.

The OBJECTIVE:
Each match will last 3 days. The player with the most votes continues onto the next round.(with the exception of these first two threads due to confusion) Two will run at a time in the first round. The objective of the Hype at large is to determine which players are skrull and vote them out of the match. If you are unsuccessful in this then a Skrull player stands a good chance of winning the deathmatch and therefore taking over the Hype! Oh Noes!

The RULES:
  • All players in the match may talk openly about their affiliation, however I have encouraged any Skrull players (aliens) to lie about their Skrull status if they deem necessary. This means you can trust no one!
  • Please do not ruin the match for others by hacking into e-mail accounts or attempting to sweet talk information out of me (because it ain't happenin'). Anything I've sent these players via PM is confidential and should be treated as such.
  • Try to have fun with this! Don't take things too seriously, and don't think that anything in this game is personal. All Skrull players were chosen at random, all match brackets were chosen at random.
  • You may not change your affiliation and I will deny any requests to.
Matches
Enterthemadness vs. Enriquespy vs. KALEL114
Fran vs. The Original Bamfer
Jack Rabbit vs. Badger
POWder-Man vs. Colossal Spoons vs. Bullets
Matrixo vs. Specter313 vs. EL ASESINO
Cookiva vs. Spider-Fan vs. funeman 5

The Evolutionist vs. The Apocalypse
Warhammer vs. Themanofbat
AndthePickles vs. JP
BRUTAL vs. Kritish
Deep Thinkin'! vs. Halcohol
DBella vs. Superman79
Knowsbleed vs. hippie hunter
Holly vs. Darthphere
Immortalfire vs. Hunter Rider
Cmill216 vs. Matt

I support numbers in names :up:

Kal gets my vote. :)

I'll wait to see what each of them has to say for themselves.

Are we voting for who we think is human, or who we think is skrull?

Seems that KALEL114 (numberinname :down) is losing, so I'll give him some mercy. I guess I'll flip a coin between enterthemadness and Enriquespy.

:o

This may be the most confusing post of the day.
Dates back to the HCP. And dammit I was guaranteed to be in this one after I was vitoed back out of the last one after winning my first battle!!! I demand to be in this! GO ASTEROID-MAN!!! The Superhero Hype!'s Creepiest Poster of 2007!!!

Dates back to the HCP. And dammit I was guaranteed to be in this one after I was vitoed back out of the last one after winning my first battle!!! I demand to be in this! GO ASTEROID-MAN!!! The Superhero Hype!'s Creepiest Poster of 2007

Aaaaand that's why you're not in this. :huh:

I support numbers in names :up:

Kal gets my vote. :)
That's my b-day. Not alot of people know me in the Community forums, but people who do know me, know I am a truthful person. I can say with a 100% certainty, that I am human. Vote with your hearts and not for the name less recognizeable. Thank you.

So do we vote for who we want to win this match up (in hopes that we are eliminating a Skrull in whoever loses)?

Or do we vote to eliminate someone (in hopes that we are eliminating a Skrull by the most number of votes)...

Please advise...

TMoB

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:batty:

That's my b-day. Not alot of people know me in the Community forums, but people who do know me, know I am a truthful person. I can say with a 100% certainty, that I am human. Vote with your hearts and not for the name less recognizeable. Thank you.

If you support numbers in names, shouldn't you NOT vote for Kal. This is a poll to boot someone out :huh:

Haha, JP just spat in KALEL114's face. This poll is to vote who the Skrull is.

If you support numbers in names, shouldn't you NOT vote for Kal. This is a poll to boot someone out :huh:

Oh yeah.

I think? :huh:

Oh, I thought you voted for who you wanted to win? :o

So do we vote for who we want to win this match up (in hopes that we are eliminating a Skrull in whoever loses)?

Or do we vote to eliminate someone (in hopes that we are eliminating a Skrull by the most number of votes)...

Please advise...

TMoB

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:batty:

The OBJECTIVE:
Each match will last 3 days. Two will run at a time in the first round. The objective of the Hype at large is to determine which players are skrull and vote them out of the match. If you are unsuccessful in this then a Skrull player stands a good chance of winning the deathmatch and therefore taking over the Hype! Oh Noes!

The OBJECTIVE:
Each match will last 3 days. Two will run at a time in the first round. The objective of the Hype at large is to determine which players are skrull and vote them out of the match. If you are unsuccessful in this then a Skrull player stands a good chance of winning the deathmatch and therefore taking over the Hype! Oh Noes!

Skurll ^

"Skurll"? :huh:

Oh, I get it, you're tryin to make us believe that a real Skrull wouldn't so blatently misspell his own race name, WELL IT'S NOT GONNA WORK SKRULL! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"