Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch: Secret Invasion: R1M12: DBella vs. Superman79

You missed my confession? Shame on you. Typical human to not see what is right before their eyes... to choose to remain blind and in the dark when light is shining right on them. I offer you a better world, I am your salvation and yet you choose to turn away from me. I hide not from who I am, I revealed myself to you... no lies for I am better than that. My only downfall is my love for humans. :csad:

<Peter Griffin> I need an adult, I need an adult </Peter Griffin> :waa:

You missed my confession? Shame on you. Typical human to not see what is right before their eyes... to choose to remain blind and in the dark when light is shining right on them. I offer you a better world, I am your salvation and yet you choose to turn away from me. I hide not from who I am, I revealed myself to you... no lies for I am better than that. My only downfall is my love for humans. :csad:

Typical Lawyer/Skrull-Speak... DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!

Read the lines... she's practically admitting that she's a Skrull...

Vote Human.

Vote Superman79.

:yay:

Typical Lawyer/Skrull-Speak... DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!

Read the lines... she's practically admitting that she's a Skrull...

Vote Human.

Vote Superman79.

:yay:
Practically admitting? Duh! I've already admitted in my first post. I've nothing to hide. If people think it's best to vote Human, by all means, vote Human. It's good to be given choices and I'll all for that. :up:

Remember, Wonder Woman isn't human. Neither is Superman.

Surely you mean Chris Griffin.

Skrull. :cmad:

Nope I'm in my 40's so Peter seemed more appropriate :cwink:

(and Peter also uses the phrase when he's approached by the President of thE Good Looking Peoples' club in the grocery store.....of course you'd know that if you weren't.....a skrull :cmad: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"