Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Supplemental Question (Should Non Community Posters Participate)

But the guy who brought it up was talking about the preponderance of people who gave such movies a 10/10.

Aye. Hence my statement that peeps shouldn't be blindly inviting every tom, dick and harry who participates on that forum--just because they have an s/n. Campaigns should appeal to friends and/or associates of the competitor. Studio Plant enthusiasts aren't likely to support anything outside of their 10/10 film interests.

Besides, your Hype comrades on other boards are the only people who are really going to vote for you anyway. Joe Blow Noob ain't gonna give a damn about your Deathmatch if he just met you this morning. :whatever: :p

Since it's called the HYPE Deathmatch and not Community Deathmatch, I am for everyone who is a Hype member participating. I hardly venture outside Community Forums so I don't have that good of an advantage but I'd rather see all Hype posters who wish to participate be allowed to cast their votes.

Anyone who wants to be my campaign manager, let me know. I'll let you do all the work. I'm very good at that.

Nice. :whatever:

Not necessarily true at all.

Case in point: I already knew that 99% of those FF folks never come here--and hence wouldn't know I was in the match. Hell, as Erz will tell you, I was surprised I was even included (because I didn't start posting here regularly until a couple of months ago). Plus a couple took it upon themselves to spread the word in my behalf as well. So there was nothing "Emo" about it whatsoever--at least not for me. It's called "evening the odds." And although I can't speak for Cmill or Superman79, I'm inclined to believe their garnering for support wasn't either.

As long as it's permissable by the game's rules I don't think a person's character should be bashed if they win. I applaud Erz for opening this discussion because it needed to be addressed.

Sorry, I don't have time for all your "facts". I'm only interested in the truth and that's how I feel, so it's true and therefore reality. :up:

jag

Crap. I clicked the wrong voting option. I meant to vote "Yes - Any poster on SHH should be able to vote". My bad. Maybe one of the mods can change it for me.

jag

The numbers have been adjusted per your request.

Since it's called the HYPE Deathmatch and not Community Deathmatch, I am for everyone who is a Hype member participating. I hardly venture outside Community Forums so I don't have that good of an advantage but I'd rather see all Hype posters who wish to participate be allowed to cast their votes.

Anyone who wants to be my campaign manager, let me know. I'll let you do all the work. I'm very good at that.

Couldn't Deathmatch polls open to everyone bring in new people to the Community who are curious about these "Compeditors"? Thus bringing the world closer together... :)

Meh, doesn't matter to me.

How about this, your total number of points is the total number of posts that your voters' counts add up to, the person with the most points wins.

Couldn't Deathmatch polls open to everyone bring in new people to the Community who are curious about these "Compeditors"? Thus bringing the world closer together... :)
I want the world to come to me. Come to me world.

But yeah, I've gotten to know quite a few posters from my last deathmatch when I received votes from posters I didn't even know existed.

How about this, your total number of points is the total number of posts that your voters' counts add up to, the person with the most points wins.

Some of the people in the comic forums have incredible post counts, so it would probably about even out.

jag

I want the world to come to me. Come to me world.

But yeah, I've gotten to know quite a few posters from my last deathmatch when I received votes from posters I didn't even know existed.
I started a rumor that you date guys off of SHH. :csad:

Some of the people in the comic forums have incredible post counts, so it would probably about even out.

jag
I'm like not even in the top 20 with my post count. :huh:

Bella and the World sitting in a tree...

Now look who's getting EMO. :o

emo_philips_silk_smoking_jacket_8x10-72.jpg

jag

What are you trying to say? That I ****ed the world? :mad: :(

I think he's saying that you have a ways to go before you can say that but that you've got a good start on it and he believes you. :confused:

jag

You forgot to add "for money". :csad:
If I did, they wouldn't have voted for you unless they stole from mom and dad. :csad:

I also told them we have a history together, so if anyone asks, just go along with it. :up:

I think he's saying that you have a ways to go before you can say that but that you've got a good start on it and he believes you. :confused:

jag
Yay? :confused:

My greatest ambition is that if the world is going to end, I want to be the one to bring about its ultimate destruction. :csad:

If I did, they wouldn't have voted for you unless they stole from mom and dad. :csad:

I also told them we have a history together, so if anyone asks, just go along with it. :up:
I endorse stealing from parents. :csad:

Okay. But what kind of history? You better not say I'm the one who gave you syphillis! :mad:

I endorse stealing from parents. :csad:

Okay. But what kind of history? You better not say I'm the one who gave you syphillis! :mad:

Oh yadda yadda, Love of your life, blah blah blah no guy as good since. You know the usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"