Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Supplemental Question (Should Non Community Posters Participate)

How about this, your total number of points is the total number of posts that your voters' counts add up to, the person with the most points wins.

By that system, a vote from JAL would essentially be worth more than a vote from Erz.

By that system, a vote from JAL would essentially be worth more than a vote from Erz.

The inconceivableness of that statement is astounding on so many levels.

Oh yadda yadda, Love of your life, blah blah blah no guy as good since. You know the usual.
Okay. I can do that. My song for you is Debbie Boone's You Light Up My Life.
Excuse me while I regurgitate. *runs to restroom*

Okay. I can do that. My song for you is Debbie Boone's You Light Up My Life.
Excuse me while I regurgitate. *runs to restroom*
Want me to come in and hold your hair back?

Double post.

The hype's still all sucky.

Some of the people in the comic forums have incredible post counts, so it would probably about even out.

jag

Exactly. That's a solution that would cut out the s**ty "made-to-vote" duplicate names, but wouldn't cut out the non-community users since they apparently want their voices heard in these matches.

Exactly. That's a solution that would cut out the s**ty "made-to-vote" duplicate names, but wouldn't cut out the non-community users since they apparently want their voices heard in these matches.

:dry:

That'd be fun to preside over!
Where can I volunteer for that task?

Registration? who do you think you are Tony Stark?
:cmad:
:woot:

The question is how do you judge a poster who is not "Part of Community"? What makes you part of community and not part of it?

I still think a registration would be better. Make a thread before the matches start and have people put on a list. If you're not on the list, you can't vote. I wouldn't be right to exclude non-community people b/c they're Hypsters too; but you gotta come into the Community to see the registration list. That's be a better way to tell who's interested.

I really hope nobody would be desperate to win badly enough to mass PM their friends to register. That would just be sad.

I do like that idea. But would there be polling place registration like some states are considering?? :p

I already said what I needed to say. Everyone's votes should count equally.

Don't get all huffy like yer full o' Tosterone!

Huffy?

news.jpg

huffy.jpg

I so want that bike. :o

*This is starting to get complicated and I'm way too sleepy.

I just want to say that those who voted "NO" are snobs or commies. :o

The title of the Deathmatches clearly stated "HYPE" and not "HYPE COMMUNITY".

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"