Hype Diplomacy! (New Hype Game! Sign up here!)

I want to be Prussia....or the town in Germany named Sponheim
How about a small village named MaliceVille

ok...I will take what I can get.

I am sure that will happen in time once he gets it all organized.

I'd be willing to play. Or help host if needed. I wouldn't do both though. That would be wrong. :(

I want to be the back stabbing bastard in this game so what ever team needs the extra guy I am all for it :woot:

You can be the United States then.

This has nothing to do with the FairTax? Pfft..

I'm out!

I don't get how this would work...

Read the first post, Star. I've added the perliminary set up.

Each country (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Austria-Hungary, The Ottoman Empire, and Italy) has their own territories and armies. Your job is to "conquer the world" so to speak. I will give each country a team of players between 3 and 5. Each 24 hour period (or "6 months" in the game) you will be responsible for negotiating with the other countries and then moving your units (or staying where you are) in an attempt to claim more territory or defend your own. You will not be aware of the moves other teams are making, so you will have to strategize accordingly. Like real politcal/war scenarios, the rules and norms will change as the game progresses.

It isn't as hard to learn as it sounds. It'll be fun.

Anyhoo, I am looking for 21-35 players (teams could have a minimum of 3 or maximum of five players depending on how many people sign up).

Yea I will play, all the evil traitors are still in Survivor:o

Read the first post, Star. I've added the perliminary set up.

Each country (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Austria-Hungary, The Ottoman Empire, and Italy) has their own territories and armies. Your job is to "conquer the world" so to speak. I will give each country a team of players between 3 and 5. Each 24 hour period (or "6 months" in the game) you will be responsible for negotiating with the other countries and then moving your units (or staying where you are) in an attempt to claim more territory or defend your own. You will not be aware of the moves other teams are making, so you will have to strategize accordingly. Like real politcal/war scenarios, the rules and norms will change as the game progresses.

It isn't as hard to learn as it sounds. It'll be fun.

Anyhoo, I am looking for 21-35 players (teams could have a minimum of 3 or maximum of five players depending on how many people sign up).

So how would someone lose? I just dont understand how people would be outed from the game? Would they be absorbed into other countries? Or just 'die' ... and how does that even happen? If someone invades your country, what does that mean?

If this does not work out why dont we do something a little more simpler like Hype Bowling, Hype Pool or Hype Air Hockey

So how would someone lose? I just dont understand how people would be outed from the game? Would they be absorbed into other countries? Or just 'die' ... and how does that even happen? If someone invades your country, what does that mean?
A country looses, they can vote someone out as in they died:csad: or the winning team votes them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"