Hype! High School: The Next Generation©

Chaseter: That Goth who is overly cynical of the world, and finds himself complaining about everything everyday. :whatever:

The early seasons were actually pretty good. Then it just got awful and started recycling stories and the characters just got less interesting.

But who said any of it was based on a true story? :huh:

i dont know about based on a true story per se, but it seems like they go through things that are relevant at the time

for instance, those "sex bracelets" a while back, school shooting etc

BizarroAids Parker Wayne - Student in class that reads aloud really quickly and doesn't understand any of it.
BizarroAids - Student that Parker Wayne is getting confused with because they're both wearing f***ing Captain America avatars. :argh:

Mine is completely different from his!!:cmad:

Shucks. I wish I knew people on here enough to comment.

Drat.

Double Drat.

:csad:

SuperFerret - The kid that skips all his study halls and lunches to hang out with the various science teachers.
Scourge2099 - The super emo kid that lives in his own world.
Bad Supe's Chick - The boy-friendly, home-economics fan who has several boyfriends.
-Arya- - The kid who everyone can't believe wasn't homeschooled.
Star - Wild, crazy and fun girl that's friends with everyone who she doesn't think is disgusting or stupid.
knowsbleed - The artsy, quiet friend who finds himself too "mature" for the whole "scene"; likes to freak people out when annoyed.
Duke, Ultra Lantern, Gotham Knight - Freshmen who took a group of popular seniors' table at lunch one day and had to live with the consequenses.

SuperFerret - The kid that skips all his study halls and lunches to hang out with the various science teachers.
Bad Supe's Chick - The boy-friendly, home-economics fan who has several boyfriends.
Star - Wild, crazy and fun girl that's friends with everyone who she doesn't think is disgusting or stupid.
knowsbleed - The artsy, quiet friend who finds himself too "mature" for the whole "scene"; likes to freak people out when annoyed.
Duke, Ultra Lantern, Gotham Knight - Freshmen who took a group of popular seniors' table at lunch one day and had to live with the consequenses.

I like your idea Bamf! :up:

That's cool Bamf.

Last edited:
Ultra Lantern - that guy with the G.I. Joe avy who wants to be popular
Duke - that guy with the Green Lantern avy who wants to be popular

I think I got that right.....

No one said that, crazy!

EDIT: The more I look over that, the more I don't get it. It's blowing my mind how much that response makes no sense. It was entirely unmerited.

Me thinks the Ultra Lantern doth protest too much

It's like...

Dog: "Oh, hi rabbit, what a sunny day!"

Cat: "I DO NOT SNIFF MY KITTY LITTER?!?!?!?!"

Duke and I are not the same person. :awesome:

But wait, you're not Ultra Lantern! :awesome:

(I know, I know, I'm a moderator and should not be making jokes that offend folks... but, really, Duke and Ultra Lantern, no one actually thinks you're the same person; you just have very, er, similar posting styles. And as it is the Community, these posters likes to do what they can to rile you up a bit. And you buy into it. If you stop giving them a reaction, they'll stop making the joke... well, I can't guarantee that, actually. But, really, it's no biggies, kiddies.)

[YT]IRsPheErBj8[/YT]

JP - Self-aware overly-dramatic friend who smacks people with common sense; theatre and music buff.
NotAHenchWench - Stage and choir star; feeds on drama.
Drakon - That grunge-loving guy who will never give up the nineties.
redmarvel - Notorious for her affinity of man-love; has more of an edge than most high school girls.
Spider-Fan - Extremely competitive; kid that gets extremely pissed if his team loses Baseball in Gym.
JStorm - Bad seed getting suspended for bringing alcohol to school.
Bubonic - "Unique" friend who has few friends and gets detention daily.
Kane52630 - Quiet, but well-liked; Helpful and head of A/V club.

:D Actually I have more of a curve... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"