• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype! High

I'm sure that poll wasn't there a minute ago.

Anyways, I'm Laid Back Guy. Not popular, not unpopular. A few close friends and that's all that matters.

I'm none of them...

Dark Carnage said:
I'm sure that poll wasn't there a minute ago.

Anyways, I'm Laid Back Guy. Not popular, not unpopular. A few close friends and that's all that matters.
bwahahahaha for a second there i thought it said "laid black guy":up:
Thats still better than virgin white guy. :mad:

I added the poll after I realized thing's would be better that way.

I'm the guy in the back row carving " Ban Spawn " into my desktop with a shuriken.

I couldn'l tag myself any of those. I'm a bit of a mixed bag.

Avalanche said:
I couldn'l tag myself any of those. I'm a bit of a mixed bag.

Yeah me too, I was like an honorary member in all those groups.

I'm the janitor's assistant that dropped out last year.

I was like a combination of the rebel, skater, honor student and popular kid. I had a lot of friends and knew pretty much everyone, but I wasn't obnoxiously popular and I was in all honors classes and managed to get decent grades even though I skipped class all the time. Oh, and I was the only kid in 5 years to skateboard down the hall. That was awesome. :up:

Actually, thinking back, I was a bit of a stoner, too. Well, for one year, anyway. :o

Invisible boy reporting for duty. *salutes*

Oh...this isn't about superpowers. Guess I should have known. What villain would run in terror from the sensational superhero "The Honor Student"?

X-Chick said:
I was like a combination of the rebel, skater, honor student and popular kid. I had a lot of friends and knew pretty much everyone, but I wasn't obnoxiously popular and I was in all honors classes and managed to get decent grades even though I skipped class all the time. Oh, and I was the only kid in 5 years to skateboard down the hall. That was awesome. :up:
freaking awesome new avatar:up:.

I'm the Loner, always a priviate person :up:

and Spawn you should have made this public

I dunno if I'm really listed up there. I was always the kid who got thrown out of class for being a jackass to the teacher. I got in alot of fights and I was a ****, but I was quiet and clever at times too. I was way smarter than I ever bothered to show in class, but I never applied myself and that's what came off the most. I also had to have the latest Jordan's and my clothes had to be perfect.

I wouldn't classify myself as the jock either, despite being a key member on the basketball team because I never got into that whole mentality. I guess I was more of a mix of just about everything up there with my main elements being the ones I listed. I was different things to different teachers... my math teachers loved me, my science teachers hated me... plus, I could be popular with some, but never cared to be popular with others... I was all over the place.

Kipobe said:
I dunno if I'm really listed up there. I was always the kid who got thrown out of class for being a jackass to the teacher. I got in alot of fights and I was a ****, but I was quiet and clever at times too. I was way smarter than I ever bothered to show in class, but I never applied myself and that's what came off the most. I also had to have the latest Jordan's and my clothes had to be perfect.

I wouldn't classify myself as the jock either, despite being a key member on the basketball team because I never got into that whole mentality. I guess I was more of a mix of just about everything up there with my main elements being the ones I listed. I was different things to different teachers... my math teachers loved me, my science teachers hated me... plus, I could be popular with some, but never cared to be popular with others... I was all over the place.

Then I guess that would mean you're just a jockish jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"