Hype! Idol: Auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... we ... don't need one????

I don't have a problem fining free karaoke online. . .

I'm tempted to drop the competition. I seriously cannot think of a song to sing to save my life, one that represents me. It's been very difficult and it's stressing me out. I know we have to have it approved -and- sent in by tomorrow night, and I just have no idea.

Glad we can do it a capella though, and I'll keep thinking today and get -something- done.

I finally decided on my song today.

All this dropping out temptation is stressing me out. This game is meant to be fun, not stressful. Don't take the theme too seriously. Remember, it's not entirely what you sing, but more how you sing it. :up:

What's all these talks of dropping out of the competition? :cmad: :csad: You guys shouldn't stress yourself out over song choices. Have fun with it. I don't think the theme is supposed to make it hard on you guys. Pick songs that you are most comfortable with and enjoy singing to the most. It doesn't have to represent your personality but represent the style you're most comfortable with based on your vocal range. Good luck! :heart:

People take music seriously, so when you tell them to sing a song that represents themselves... of course its going to be difficult to find that one right song.

Me? I won't take it as seriously and pick a song that might... MIGHT remotely represent me... but not really.

What's all these talks of dropping out of the competition? :cmad: :csad: You guys shouldn't stress yourself out over song choices. Have fun with it. I don't think the theme is supposed to make it hard on you guys. Pick songs that you are most comfortable with and enjoy singing to the most. It doesn't have to represent your personality but represent the style you're most comfortable with based on your vocal range. Good luck! :heart:
I'm just gonna do this.

You tell'em, you tell'em good!!!

I got my song, got it approved, and it's recorded (I think). At least, recorded as good as it's going to get. Oh well. It's a capella, so hopefully that's alright. In any case, shipping it off to Bamfy here in a few. :)

I have received three of twelve auditions. And with an hour and a half to go before the deadline, I'm hoping there was some confusion. I did notice that I didn't specify the time zone for the 6 PM deadline. Though, of course, it would be the same time zone used for the auditions deadline. Because of that misunderstanding, I'll extend the deadline to 10 PM EASTERN.

My god my audition is rubbish.

Pah.
I'll be the judge of that! :mad:
Worry not, young one. :yay:

We're past the audition. I believe this week, it's Round 1 and someone will be eliminated?

Whatever, Monster. I love your accent, though I have to say, your introduction made me think of the Travelocity gnome. XD

C'mon guys, don't take it so seriously, just throw somethin' up! (Figuratively, not... literally. Ew.)

My song is.. not so good. It could've been way better, but if I can send something to Bamfy and not absolutely despise everything it is, you can too! :D

Submitted.:ninja:

Just so I'm not eliminated by default.:o

I sung Tainted Love by Soft Cell.

I was in a rush as well.

Not good.

That recording equipment I've got means jack.

I'm brand new here. So what is this? People record themselves singing and then everyone else votes for the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"