Hype! Idol: Week Five - Double Trouble!/Results

Hey TOB, is the next week going to be "Let them sing what they want again Part 15"? :huh:

Wow...When did this start and how do I sign up for Hype Idol 2??

You have to sleep with Show or TOB or both. :(

I'll wear my Red Sox Boxers...then I won't...

oh, Showtime, you do know how to spoil me...

I won't wear the red socks this time though...

It only took 2 years to catch up with you. :up:

SPECIAL EMERGENCY RESULTS
I'd make a results thread, but this week's elimination is unlike any other.

So, onto...

The Results!

Unfortunately, I have heard that this week's elimination can no longer perform in Hype! Idol due to a severe foot fungus.

Even if this person could stay in the competition, they had the least amounts of votes anyway, so... :o

The fifth person to be eliminated from Hype! Idol is...

Star.

Star, we hope your foot heals. You're unable to sing again? I understand, a foot fungus can really affect your vocals. That's alright, well, we'll get a special guest performer to sing you on out.

Star's Goodbye

We hope you make it through this! :csad:

Hopefully, next week, our competition - which is down to the epic final three - will be back to normal... A-hee!

OMG. I'm literally dying of laughter.

SPECIAL EMERGENCY RESULTS

I'd make a results thread, but this week's elimination is unlike any other.

So, onto...

The Results!

Unfortunately, I have heard that this week's elimination can no longer perform in Hype! Idol due to a severe foot fungus.

Even if this person could stay in the competition, they had the least amounts of votes anyway, so... :o

The fifth person to be eliminated from Hype! Idol is...

Star.
Star, we hope your foot heals. You're unable to sing again? I understand, a foot fungus can really affect your vocals. That's alright, well, we'll get a special guest performer to sing you on out.

Star's Goodbye

We hope you make it through this! :csad:

Hopefully, next week, our competition - which is down to the epic final three - will be back to normal... A-hee!
You know, for someone who's supposed to be a mod, and for not wanting drama in these H!I threads, I'd say this was a pretty clear instigator.

Especially linking to a song I deleted from putfile 1-2 days after I was eliminated.:dry:

You know, for someone who's supposed to be a mod, and for not wanting drama in these H!I threads, I'd say this was a pretty clear instigator.

Especially linking to a song I deleted from putfile 1-2 days after I was eliminated.:dry:

She requested it. :shrugs:

And you being a mod should know better. Especially, with you being the "moderator" to our little grudge or whatever you wanna call it, telling us to knock it off in the other thread. Yet here you are instigating the same grudge.

It was playing for me just fine no less then 10 minutes ago. :huh:

I don't see how it's instigating. Don't take things so seriously. It's all in good fun.

It was playing for me just fine no less then 10 minutes ago. :huh:

I don't see how it's instigating. Don't take things so seriously. It's all in good fun.
Seeing as how you somehow are involved in the grudge as well, I really don't care how you feel about it. I try to let the grudge die, or at least not even respond to it, but you, star, and now even TOB, have managed to continue it.

And the same way you say I shouldn't take it so seriously, is the same way that you and star shouldn't have taken whatever I've said long ago seriously.

I'm all for a good joke and a good laugh, but this "joke" wouldn't be funny to anyone, but the people involved in the grudge, and you know it.

And you being a mod should know better. Especially, with you being the "moderator" to our little grudge or whatever you wanna call it, telling us to knock it off in the other thread. Yet here you are instigating the same grudge.

Instigating? I'd call it joking. If there was anyone that should have been even slightly annoyed by my joke - which was entirely neutral - it would have been Star. But she seemed to find it humorous. If you can't laugh about something as ridiculous as a petty, pointless feud on the internet, then what can you laugh at?

The only person that "should know better" is the person who is creating a conflict where there needn't be one.

Seeing as how you somehow are involved in the grudge as well, I really don't care how you feel about it. I try to let the grudge die, or at least not even respond to it, but you, star, and now even TOB, have managed to continue it.

What? Up until today I haven't even responded to you in months. Every time something between the two of you starts up it's usually instigated by you anyway. This is a prime example. Creating conflict where there is none.

Up yours you humourless bastard (TOB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"