Hype! Idol: Week One - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t. congrats on being the first GL... that's a prestigious honor indeedy.

Why don't the hosts have avatars reflecting their hostdom?

I agree. This was a great thread :) Good Job Bamfer and Showtime :)

I thought I was out.

God that was scary.

I can't wait for next week's performance. It should be very interesting. Choose your song wisely, ladies and guys.

I vote for Star :heart:

I sent in to Bamfer to have my song approved and haven't heard word back, so I'll send in again to see if it'll be approved. I need to know soon because I have company coming into town on Sunday so I only have tomorrow to record it. :p

Also, just to let you guys know, I have company from Sunday through Thursday, and then I leave on a two-day road trip to move to Colorado next Friday, so I will be very scarce. I will get my song for this week done however, and do the one for next week before I move so I won't have to worry about it. :p Just a heads up to let you guys know. ^_^

Thanks! ^__^ I'm very glad, lol! Avatar of DOOM!!! *sings the Doom song*

I should sooooooooo do that for this show, ROFL!

I sent in to Bamfer to have my song approved and haven't heard word back, so I'll send in again to see if it'll be approved. I need to know soon because I have company coming into town on Sunday so I only have tomorrow to record it. :p

Also, just to let you guys know, I have company from Sunday through Thursday, and then I leave on a two-day road trip to move to Colorado next Friday, so I will be very scarce. I will get my song for this week done however, and do the one for next week before I move so I won't have to worry about it. :p Just a heads up to let you guys know. ^_^

No excuse not to submit. I moved to another country across the world and was able to submit my entry. :up:

Man, I wish I would have signed up for this. I call dibs on Hype! Idol: Season 2. How do we vote?

I'll have to ask Pickles if it's ok for other chicks to know my fragments. I think she'll be cool about it :up:

I found instrumental heaven if anyone needs an instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"