Hype Presdient/Vice president 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
election-1.jpg

Vote CC and Star!

This is how...

Thats how. I would have voted for CC/Star but rather than telling me why I should, I was told I should and then everything else will fall into place. ComicChick and Star, thank thejon93 for my vote going to SuBe/Marx...
Shows how foolish you are. Vote for the ones who didn't even answer your question(as far as I recall).

Do the people running even know what you can/can't do with vBulletin Version 3.7.4?

I mean, the idea of a Prez has been around for years...and regardless of whether or not one has/hasn't been voted upon, the outcome and the effects are the same.

The numbers are pretty landslidish.

If Marx and SuBe won I would have designed a sexier forum skin free as my endorsement towards them. Too bad cause of all the sausage hatin' :cmad: :woot:

Last edited:
make a new skin anyway! drak was talking about the possibility of adding new skins in the feedback thread

But that would be way too easy. Only if SuBe/Marx wins :oldrazz:

hard to believe it's been 24 hours already :(

Thanks for your votes! Party at my place!​
:heart::heart::heart:​

Thanks for your votes! Party at my place!​

:heart::heart::heart:​

Sunday night, we just lost an hour of sleep, work early? Sorry, gotta miss out on this one.....:o:csad:

Sunday night, we just lost an hour of sleep, work early? Sorry, gotta miss out on this one.....:o:csad:
Don't be sorry, Kel... you weren't invited anyway as you didn't vote for them. :o :oldrazz:

Morg you too, darlin'. :cwink: :D
Sometimes, I just don't understand what the hell you "guys with their names highlighted red, instead of blue" are saying. I hope you realize this.

Sometimes, I just don't understand what the hell you "guys with their names highlighted red, instead of blue" are saying. I hope you realize this.

i think they speak their own language

Kel and I use codes where we can get nasty with each other without being obvious. "Morg you" is code for "Get into my office and we'll party without the boys".

No, didn't realize that TJ, but I do realize that your sig is REALLY big, could you maybe take it down about 2 sizes.....thanks, :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"